Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

700 Hour Report....

Cannibul

I've just went over 700 hours of game play today.  I've got 276k kills in the game.  I'm Mastery rank 12.

I've got every Warframe except Frost Prime and Mag Prime and they are all at level 30.  Some have been potatoed a couple of time.

The above is to show I've been around the block.

Now my thoughts.

1.  There are very few actual team players in the game.  

2.  I miss the Void raid missions.

3.  When doing mobile defense there's almost always one player who just has to rush the console and loot everything in site.

4.  You don't have to active the life support modules as soon as they show up.

5.  If you're entering a survival mission be prepared to spend at least 15 minutes there.  Don't run to the exit at the five minute mark.

6.  When in survival missions it's not necessary or sound tactics to be scattered all over the map.

7.  If you choose to lag behind or run out front don't be surprised if no one is there to revive you.

8.  When doing mobile defense defend the target.  Don't be two rooms away hogging all the kills.  Everyone shares in the experience.  If you want to play solo then play solo.

It's been my experience in these games that you're not really going to find team players unless you have friends playing with you OR you find a decent clan that probably uses Skype or something to talk to each other in-game. In general, people willing to communicate with you.

I was under the impression this game had voice chat, but.. I ain't ever heard a voice.

Judging from your list, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you tend to join matches randomly. Basically if you want to avoid things in your list, and have an organized team, you really should play with people in your clan, on your friends list or people you recruit from a channel and talk with before you start a mission.

Judging from your list, I'm going to hazard a guess and say that you tend to join matches randomly. Basically if you want to avoid things in your list, and have an organized team, you really should play with people in your clan, on your friends list or people you recruit from a channel and talk with before you start a mission.

You would be incorrect.  I try to avoid pugs whenever possible.  But since I have a lot more free time than most people there are times I have no choice.

I've tried voicing what I expect when recruiting pugs but ya know people lie.

You would be incorrect.  I try to avoid pugs whenever possible.  But since I have a lot more free time than most people there are times I have no choice.

I've tried voicing what I expect when recruiting pugs but ya know people lie.

How about you go solo instead? That would solves everything you mentioned on your rant.

Number one rule to all gaming for elite team players. Plan ahead. And communication. No pugs