Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Archwing Launcher blueprint dissapeared

Pidgeon_Ram

Although I have installed the Archwing launcher Segment the blueprint has dissapeared following the recent update and I would like this bug to be fixed not only for me but also other players. The same issue is being experienced by other players as evident in 

Thanks for reading about this bug, hope you fix it soon :).

• Like 2

Most likely because:

The Archwing Launcher Blueprint will now be consumed upon Craft as you only need 1 Archwing Launcher in your Gear.

• We’re looking at adding the Archwing Launcher Blueprint to Cephalon Simaris’ Offerings for those that need it post Archwing Quest (i.e. accidentally sold it), as well as some other related issues we’ve found

From patch 27.4.1 today.

I'm having the same problem I did not craft my arching launcher yet and just got the segment and now the archwing launcher will not appear. I checked my gear tab in foundry and even searched for it in the all tab but its not there. I looked to see If I maybe crafted it but it was not showing in inventory.

i have to same problem i collect my materials for archwing segment launcher even i craft it from dojo/ after the update everything is gone... i looked my inventory arsenal foundry there is nothing... Even i tried to complete my quest again but there is nothing again. Is there any solution for this ?

Yea I was planning on building it today to help with the thermia fracture mission but it just disappeared after the update. I just finished my segment and gathered all the resources for it also...

Spoiler

Hey guys it seems installing the landing craft foundry segment brings back the archwing launcher. I am not sure if this will work for others but please do try. Hopefully this bug can be fixed in the future for other players