Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chill Zone - Recruting

Lone_Tenno_Operative

Hi,

if you are mature, chilled, relaxed , no rusher, like to work together, never leaves anyone behind, you don't have to have everything right away, live around midwest USA (so we can avoid lags as much as we can) and have no clan,

i'm looking for 4 members

I don't care if you are mastery 0 or 16 or if you are founder or not,or if you can play  only 1 hour a week (although if you don't log in 30 days you will probably get kicked),

as long as you don't rush like dumbass  and like to kill everything, like to search for hidden vaults in void and you go game to have fun and relax,i'd like you to join

I'm usually playing long defenses and survivals (for the mods,resources and XP),sometimes voids, because what else is there to play?

I have no problem teaching you the most effective way to farm in survivals or helping in unlocking planets and stars or worthy alerts, although i hate farming for warframe blueprints

I'm usually on around 6 pm US - central time

If you feel like you would like to join, just post your name bellow

cya around

Edited by Lone_Tenno_Operative

• 3 months later...

if you looking for the new weapons and have no clan or your clan taking too long

i have them done

Zephyr / Banshee/ Volt will be done around 9 hours from now,

so if you just want to grab the BP's send friend request to "noname4me" (without quotes) in game or post here

also make sure that you have no other clan invites pending or you are not in clan already , otherwise we won't be able to send you invite

there is only 5 spots ,so when you grab your BP's please leave, so others can get them

also, its not requirement ,but if you see unfinished decoration, please consider to donate some resources, the amount is very low and you won't even notice it

thanks

if you looking for the new weapons and have no clan or your clan taking too long

i have them done

Zephyr / Banshee/ Volt will be done around 9 hours from now,

so if you just want to grab the BP's send friend request to "noname4me" (without quotes) in game or post here

also make sure that you have no other clan invites pending or you are not in clan already , otherwise we won't be able to send you invite

there is only 5 spots ,so when you grab your BP's please leave, so others can get them

also, its not requirement ,but if you see unfinished decoration, please consider to donate some resources, the amount is very low and you won't even notice it

thanks

great contribution lone, this will be very helpful to low level players that cannot find a clan where they can research the that warframes, wish i could donate some resources but being in another clan don't think that would be possible

great contribution lone, this will be very helpful to low level players that cannot find a clan where they can research the that warframes, wish i could donate some resources but being in another clan don't think that would be possible

thanks and yea no worries its just me being lazy to go through all the decorations , one day, one day..

anyway all research is done , any one could grab your Zephyr today, no one contacted me in game, guess everyone has her by now , thats cool

in case someone will want to get the BP's ,than you must post down bellow and i'll invite you tomorrow night when i get back from work

Hey dude your clan sounds like what I'm looking for :) I'm not that active at all but I do enjoy me a few good games. I haven't played for a few months so I'm quite behind on the new weps/ warframes but I hope you'll take me :) My IGN is xKurisu. Thanks! 

Hey dude your clan sounds like what I'm looking for :) I'm not that active at all but I do enjoy me a few good games. I haven't played for a few months so I'm quite behind on the new weps/ warframes but I hope you'll take me :) My IGN is xKurisu. Thanks! 

Same as xKurisu, this clan sounds perfect. I'll try messaging you in-game, but if you don't get one send one my way please.

invites sent, you can grab your BP's anytime now

• 2 months later...