Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vault A on Lua is borked

I've had this now 3 times in succession. The vault is the Lua one where you can wall latch around the floating panels, or go into the past and navigate around the lasers and the big lightning rock. I've done this countless times as infiltrate Ivara without problem, but today the alarms trip for no readily apparent reason shortly after entering the vault. All the other vaults are performing as expected.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The Lua vault with the wall latch parkour n shoot(past)/walk the tightropes(present) did also trigger the alarm for me, I just hacked the vault door and didn't step in because I got distracted by discord.
On top of that when the timer runs out usually all the doors open. Well now, the one in between the wall latch around a pillar and fight the unfreezing enemies opens visually (the glass panel slide up) but not actually (the game behaves likes the door is still there).

I don't know what's going on but those orokin architects owe my Limbo a new dignity after his fly on windshield impression.