Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mods --- any chance they will bring some new ones into the fold sometime soon?

Tenno76856

Quite enjoy looking for mod drops (sans booster). Aside from when new jupiter tileset was introduced has there been any new mods (non requiem...and more useful than those Motus ones) introduced to the game?. More in the future?. New stuff to shake up builds?.

Would be great if they updated the mods that come with plat purchases. Been wanting to buy the 150 pack but I have those mods already. Truth be told....it's been a while since they have updated on Xbox for the Jade stuff as well as the mods that come with plat.

What mods are missing that DE could bring to the game? Something like a Reload weapon to get added Status for 20 sec type?

I dunno what else is needed as almost everything has been covered....some have even broken the 4th wall

• Like 1

This patch added Ballista Measure which drops from the Saturn Proxima ground troops. It's an archgun mod that adds range.

Personally I really hope we see better options for efficiency sometime soon. Not necessarily higher values, it'd just be nice to have efficiency without EVERY build being Streamline + Fleeting + Continuity cutting off half the build for one stat before I even start.

Edited by anarchy753

Next big update will very likely be an open map, we will at least get 2 sets and I hope few stances. Those in fortuna were not as strong as cetus ones tho. I agree with you, however we got a bit of new auras and new augments recently.

Edited by Galuf

1 hour ago, Galuf said:

Next big update will very likely be an open map, we will at least get 2 sets and I hope few stances. Those in fortuna were not as strong as cetus ones tho. I agree with you, however we got a bit of new auras and new augments recently.

Oh lord, I hope not another open map.

Il y a 10 heures, Raqiya a dit :

Oh lord, I hope not another open map.

If it is about your spec it's sad... Those are more likely regular missions but heavily scripted. Lots of players kind of enjoy those, these are finite content that give great rewards. Sadly if you are high mr and know how the mechanics work you work 5 to 10 times less to get your stuff :).

new mods are only worthwhile if they are powerful (but not power creep). we already have so many mods on all of our frames, weapons and companions that we are hard pressed for space, that's why Wexilus slots were added, and why companions have 10 slots instead of 8. Set mods would be more useful if they had better benefits and weren't let down by 1 or 2 mods in each set being sub-par. some types of mods like Peculiar Mods and Corrupted Mods have been totally forgotten about and never updated.

so no thanks, I'd rather see existing mods looked at. 

The reason i ask is that its been a while since they added useful mods people actually use. The motus set i cant see many using since its pretty much parkour or jumping. New different mods would be interestingly in terms of shaking up builds people use.. Same base mods seem to be the same in many builds for warframes or weapons