Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Sug] Warframe Overhaul

Thorkoal

Yikes, I'd like to see more in the realm of less generic content like that and more in the stead of making Warframe similar to a co-op focused high speed third person shooter dungeon crawl with better boss fights and core game mechanics. Gimmicks and doo-dads are nice but focusing on the core gameplay is never a bad idea especially when those gimmicks take up valuable development time.

More player abilities, more (and better crafted/creatively designed) bosses/boss fights, more monsters (and monster abilities), more loot, more weapons, more mission types, more acrobatic moves (like wall jumping/running, rail grinding, ladders, etc), difficulties with scaled rewards, that kind of general picture. 4 player co-op space pirate ninja dark souls in SPAAAACE.

...or just add generic story elements and pointless fluff like player ships and things of that nature that do nothing to set your game apart from the rest and don't add anything to the actual core gameplay. You know the thing that makes a video game a video game. Sorry I don't mean to be abraisive I'm just a tad jaded after playing so many online games with an abundance of fluff and a serious lack of substance.

I'm suggesting this because the core gameplay is already very advanced for a closed beta. I'm saying "expand your horizons" not "move somewhere else entirely" ;)

And what if player ships were actually a core gameplay thing? Something could be done so that you would have space battles without "being" the ship, actually being a crew member. Loot could come from there as well, and you could upgrade your ship's interior design and/or functionality.

Or destroy some parts of the ship so that you can enter it and do your thing.

This is all pure imagination. I'm just saying what I'd like this game to be. I don't care if I'm asking too muchm, I'm not really asking anything.

This is my feedback and my opinion. The devs follow whatever opinion they see fit. They must know more than me about game design and development, so it's all up to them :)