The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Mag addiction is becoming expensive!!

Hexsing

I hated Mag.  Now I love Mag and I am using so much forma on guns to get punch through.  Its costing me a fortune in time and I have thrown a few plat into the mix.  Who is or was your most expensive warframe to kit out 

Inaros. I've spent aura forma, multiple formas, and at least 2 umbral formas because I wanted to max out health as a meme.

9.2k health, pets with life link get 15k

oh and I'm going to do the same thing with Inaros P

Edited by Zahnny
  • Like 1

I don't really forma frames too much. The one that has the most would be my starter Excalibur with 7 forma including exalted blade. Including the 5 other Excaliburs I have which includes Excalibur prime and umbra, I've spent 15 forma total. Which is really not that much.

As far as other individual frames my OG Saryn with 5 forma. I used to play her a TON back in the day, not so much anymore as her prime only has one.

Weapons on the other hand.....oh boy

Edited by nickelshark
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Zahnny said:

Inaros. I've spent aura forma, multiple formas, and at least 2 umbral formas because I wanted to max out health as a meme.

9.2k health, pets with life link get 15k

oh and I'm going to do the same thing with Inaros P

I can see that.   Khora os probably another honorable mention.  

2 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

Mag Prime is my main Warframe.

Btw, if you like Magnetize, try getting a group of enemies, Magnetize, and fire a Penta Grenade into it.

I'm building my Penta now.  Lol.  Lanka does wonders too.  Although. And please dont laugh.  I use my 6 forma Acrid with a riven that offers damage bonus and and 4.9 punch through and watch stuff melt.  Or one shot with my Dread.

Atlas Prime. Mine is now rank 4 and I'm entertained by his Titanic Rumbler every time. He's really strong in archwing and railjack missions, too. 

BUT. 

I play with Excalibur Umbra just as much! He's rank 4 now too and just as strong as Atlas Prime if not stronger, and much more athletic. I stance-forma'd the Paracesis, so it's now using my favourite heavy blade stance Rending Crane with Quickening and Life-Strike. This with Umbra or Atlas or Inaros... I'm happy.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GnarlsDarkley said:

Khora I guess?
7 for the frame and 7 for Venari

you could also add a few more Forma for a fitting Melee

Khora for me too! 6 forma initially, then 1 regular and 2 umbra forma more just recently. At least 6 for Venari, 1 for the first melee stat stick, and like 3 more for a better one. A few more for a third stat stick specifically for Railjack ramslead teams.

Heck, I can't remember exactly, have to check when I can log in. Khora is a serious time and forma sink, but she's so worth it!!

1 hour ago, Hexsing said:

I hated Mag.  Now I love Mag and I am using so much forma on guns to get punch through.  Its costing me a fortune in time and I have thrown a few plat into the mix.  Who is or was your most expensive warframe to kit out 

I spend the most on Excalibur’s build and got all the skins and customs to make him to my liking.

My most expensive is Baruuk, I have 8 forma on the frame (no aura forma yet) and 7 on the exalted weapon. Both he and his weapon have an umbral forma on them too. Add that to a Tennogen skin for him, and a deluxe bundle (Loki) for his armour set.

1 hour ago, nickelshark said:

I don't really forma frames too much. The one that has the most would be my starter Excalibur with 7 forma including exalted blade. Including the 5 other Excaliburs I have which includes Excalibur prime and umbra, I've spent 15 forma total. Which is really not that much.

As far as other individual frames my OG Saryn with 5 forma. I used to play her a TON back in the day, not so much anymore as her prime only has one.

Weapons on the other hand.....oh boy

Yeah, weapons... Oh boy. I feel ya.

As for frames, I think my Frost Prime has 8 including an Umbral forma. My girl Garuda, by far my favorite, has at least 7 including an Umbral and an Aura forma.

Does anyone know if there's a stat showing us how many forma we've used? Lol, not sure I want to know mine

My most "expensive" Warframe would probably be Valkyr Prime at 13 Forma (I have an Aura Forma installed on every Warframe and Prime if applicable).

If we included weapons into "most expensive kit", it would be Aksomati 🙂

Edited by Voltage

Harrow for sure.  Two copies, 7 forma each.  And Harrow Prime still coming.

But then all the weapons I've kitted out specifically to take advantage of his attack speed and crit bonuses.  Many additional forma, and some additional copies of weapons.   And it's not like I'm done either.

Banshee might get competitive with him eventually, considering all the crappy but fun weapons she makes viable, and how she's encouraging me to invest in them.   

• Like 2