Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bug: Lost Riven mod while doing the task.

elLiens

Hi, first time reporting bug, so let me know if there are any guidelines how to do it properly.

I had two riven mods with the same task one for Pistol and one for Rifle. I added them both to my loadout and went to the mission - figuring I will be able to unlock both at the same time. 

After successful mission one of mods unlocked, the other one is now missing from the inventory. 

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've got the same bug on my mission.

I had to open 2 rivens at the same time for a main weapon and a kitgun which requiered both the same thing : kill 8 Dargyns without being put down.

Once the mission was completed, only the kitgun riven was revealed. As for the riven of the main weapon, it has DISAPPEARED from my inventory.

Is this a known bug ?

Thank you in advance for your answers

• Like 1

• 8 months later...

Can confirm, it's a bug - had the exact same issue yesterday

Had riven mods for different weapons ( pistol / primary / melee ) that required the same task 'catch  4 fish without missing a throw' and only 1 unveiled, the others were lost, nowhere in inventory and Riven capacity reflected that the mods were indeed lost.

Do not equip multiple Riven mods with the exact same unveiling task.

• Like 3

• 2 years later...

Happened to me yesterday Twice.. 

I thought i must have made a mistake, so i did it again today just to be sure, Unfortunately Unlocking two of the same Definitely destroys one.

I'm down 3 Rivens in the last 24hrs now..😅

I do believe I've had this happen in the past as well at least once, just didn't really think too much of it.

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

This happened to me this  morning. I was in the mission Cambria (Spy), I was using Ivara, Snipetron, Dex Furis, and Karyst. I had 2 Riven Mods that said "Kill 22 enemies with a finisher while having an Extinguied Dragon Key equipped. I had one on my Snipetron and the other was on my Dex Furis. I stealthed around the map, putting enemies to sleep and finishing them with the Karyst. Once the game told me the mods were unveiled I quit from the mission (Solo Mission dont worry) and once I was on my ship it told me one of my rivens were unveiled to a Catchmoon Riven. I went to my mods to sort by recent but only the Catchmoon appears.

3 hours ago, Qraen said:

Once the game told me the mods were unveiled I quit from the mission (Solo Mission dont worry) and once I was on my ship it told me one of my rivens were unveiled to a Catchmoon Riven. I went to my mods to sort by recent but only the Catchmoon appears.

Are you 100% certain that both of these Rivens were not in fact THE SAME Riven?

Because it's totally possible to equip the same, single Kitgun Riven on both your Primary and Secondary at once.