Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Livestream Schedule: May 4 - 8

[DE]Helen

Riven silver. 10 silver for a Riven. 30m x 10 = 5 hours of watching for a Riven. I mean, OK , it's free, but isn't it a little bit ridiculous? Like why not give nitain instead? Since Nightwave is on the break, that would be suitable reward.

13 minutes ago, LascarCapable said:

I'm pretty sure the explanation in the announcement may not be written correctly : 4 slivers does not make a full riven indeed, unless you get 1 sliver for every 30 minutes of watch ?

Even then, if the fifth day is forma instead, that's only 8. Not that I'm complaining, I don't mind any free thing they give out, even the displays.

4 hours ago, [DE]Helen said:

Watch for 30 Minutes to Receive This Week’s Twitch & Mixer Drops:

• Monday: 1 x Riven Sliver
  • Tuesday: 1 x Riven Sliver
  • Wednesday: 1 x Riven Sliver
  • Thursday: 1 x Riven Sliver
  • Friday: 1 x Forma

Watch your way to a Riven Mod with this week’s Drops!

Thank you for letting us know. o7

21 hours ago, Lulzee said:

Ok I know there’s been some crazy drops in the past but expecting something close to a riven from a twitch drop is a little silly in my opinion.

You're implying rivens are hard to get.
It's also not a drop from a singular stream, you need to tune in for 2 hours combined on 4 different days.
Lastly, I really don't care about the rewards, I just found the wording funny, if not simply false.

Hi all, Wasn't sure if this was the right place to post this, but a lot of people are always asking for when the streams are live in their time zone, so I've made this. I've checked it over and it should be correct but if there's any errors, please let me know.

Hope it helps!wY9AnIH.png

Heya, don't know if this is the right place to post this, but I watched the latest stream (Tuesday May 5th) for about 45 minutes and didn't get the drop. Not sure what happened there since I normally get the drops and I think others in the stream did not get it. I tried reloading the game on my Switch after the stream ended as well as about 20 minutes later and that didn't work.

Thanks for the streams and stay safe!

21 час назад, (PS4)RJBrian сказал:

WOW!!! So many ungrateful people here. They don't have to give us anything, just be thankful they are doing drops at all. Stop complaining about FREE stuff.

DE, thank you for the drops. 🙂

Dude, developers+players symbiosis isnt charity,alright? stop acting like they are altruistic and we are ungrateful. Im not speaking about DE, im speaking about any dev. Its their PAYED job to entertain players, to increase interest in streams and other community stuff...

w/e, why im even speaking with you about this, you wont understand anyway...same attitude as "THEY SHOULDNT GIVE YOU REWARDS, PLAY JUST FOR GAMEPLAY" which is really dumb attitude.

2 hours ago, Melanholic7 said:

Dude, developers+players symbiosis isnt charity,alright? stop acting like they are altruistic and we are ungrateful. Im not speaking about DE, im speaking about any dev. Its their PAYED job to entertain players, to increase interest in streams and other community stuff...

w/e, why im even speaking with you about this, you wont understand anyway...same attitude as "THEY SHOULDNT GIVE YOU REWARDS, PLAY JUST FOR GAMEPLAY" which is really dumb attitude.

The drops were introduced because whilst they are streaming from home their Twitch picker system for the giveaways doesn't support Mixer, so the drops were a way to compensate for that. That's the only reason stated for why they started doing drops every stream.

When things go back to normal and they are in the studio again, they will probably stop doing the daily drops.

44 минуты назад, Digressive сказал:

The drops were introduced because whilst they are streaming from home their Twitch picker system for the giveaways doesn't support Mixer, so the drops were a way to compensate for that. That's the only reason stated for why they started doing drops every stream.

When things go back to normal and they are in the studio again, they will probably stop doing the daily drops.

Im speaking about overall drop system. Like,"rewards for watching". 

I'll watch the streams whenever possible, there's no need for an incentive. You guy's already created such beautiful game with all free stuff unlike other games out in there in the market, I'm already thankful for everything. I wish all DE and developer teams and all the Warframe teams good luck in your future endevours and projects and please keep bringing us more events like you always do, even in the lock down, which is why I can't thank you enough. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)angel_bug99 said:

How do I tune in?? I’m a new Tenno and just started playing. I play with mag for now. Still having trouble 

Twitch is the best platform for me personally, as you get the drops. Just make sure your PS4 account is linked to your twitch account. 
You can also watch through mixer and YouTube I believe, but you don’t get the drops. 
There’s a lot to learn. 😅 I have googled so many things since the start of my journey. I still have to google things now. 
Wish you well on your Warframe journey and if you ever need help just ask the community. ☺️

3 hours ago, (PS4)angel_bug99 said:

How do I tune in?? I’m a new Tenno and just started playing. I play with mag for now. Still having trouble 

Take baby steps, learn things slowly as you progress and don't get overwhelmed by the vast sea of knowledge about warframe, you'll get there. This is a free to play title where everything (except prime access and tennogen) can be earned through grinding, which is a lot and there's good reason for it. Watch the iFlynn videos about beginners on youtube, its where i learned a lot of stuff and the rest from my clan and alliance mates so i suggest you get yourself into an active friendly clan. 

Archived