Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I Found Out This Game Actually Supports Tessellation

R3leaZ

I haven't seen anything in the game of it yet though. Even on my gaming PC... Is it a feature that hasn't been fully activated yet or?... I would love if everything could be enhanced with tessellation (Warframes, weapons, sentinels, objects, terrain... *drools*.......). Sure it brings down performance but I got a strong PC. 

Edited by R3leaZ

ikr?

a hotfix to allow toggling Tesselation, nothing in the game has looked tesselated as of yet. 

i was highly confused.

only things i've felt could use something like Tesselation though, is Warframes. rest of the game has been presented pretty well.

Edited by taiiat

ikr?

a hotfix to allow toggling Tesselation, nothing in the game has looked tesselated as of yet. 

i was highly confused.

only things i've felt could use something like Tesselation though, is Warframes. rest of the game has been presented pretty well.

Pretty sure the tree trunks (or some of them) in the derelict have been coded to use tesselation.

Pretty sure the tree trunks (or some of them) in the derelict have been coded to use tesselation.

yes, we were told the tree things use Tesselation. but still, nothing before ever actually looked like it was utilizing this technology.

this could and probably is actually a good thing, and shows the Level Design skill.

Wow amazing video thank you!

I also would like to see more tessellation if it's not too much trouble for the devs.

Care to post it as a link so we can see it too :3 For some reason I can't see embedded vids on this forum...