Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.2

[DE]Megan

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.2

Railjack Fixes:

• Fixed Clients using Join Warp (Rank 10 Tactical) teleporting ten-thousands of meters away instead of next to the squad member they are trying to teleport to.
  • Fixed Particle Ram FX flickering if you weren’t the person flying the ship.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if you were viewing the Railjack Tactical Menu while en route to the Dry Dock.
  • Fixed Seeker Volley having no drop location - it now drops from Kosma Taktis. 
  • Fixed killing Crewship Engines not affecting crew count before the ship has been boarded. 
  • Fixed a crash associated with Crewships. 
  • Fixed Garuda not being able to Melee after leaving and re-entering Railjacks. 

Archwing Launcher Changes:
We have reverted our recent changes to the Archwing Launch Blueprint and brought it back to basics for now.

• The Archwing Launcher Blueprint is no longer consumed on use, and will always be available to craft in the Foundry like before mainline. 

Changes:

• Removed Stance Forma eligibility on Exalted weapons due to Stance Forma providing no benefit to these weapons.
  • Removed inaccurate information found in the in-game Market tooltip for Titania Prime Accessories. 

Fixes:

• Fixed a major issue with Projectiles having more Critical Chance than intended. This issue was introduced with the Warframe Mainline that launched Friday. 
  • Fixed an issue with Jackal / Razorback functionality in terms of boss properly navigating rooms. 
  • Fixed functionality loss when selecting the category bar in the Mods section of the Codex and attempting to search.
  • Fixed not receiving the correct Kavat Genetic Code when purchasing the Kavat Start Kit from the in-game Market. 
    • We’re working on a script to provide the correct Kavat Genetic Codes to those who purchased the Kit - we’ll update the thread here when the script has run/finished. 
    • *The script has started! Will update here when it has finished.
    • *The script has finished!
  • Fixed Arch Melee in normal Archwing missions teleporting you into abrupt and incorrect places as well as the magnetism working irregularly. We are still working on polishing this up. 
  • Fixed Exodia Contagion’s projectiles being invisible when a Skin is equipped.
  • Fixed the Jackal getting stuck in various room geometry. 
  • Fixed Clients inability to see themselves perform any further Emotes after performing an Emote. 
  • Fixed the Operators having black teeth due to not understanding the importance of flossing. As reported here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1190113-operator-has-black-teeth-now/
  • Fixed some missing UI Icons in the in-game Market.
  • Fixed a script error that would occur if you received a transmission from a Converted Kuva Lich while in Fortuna, Cetus, or a Relay.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur if Sargus Ruk attempted to swing his flamethrower wide and spray you with fire before actually acquiring you as a target.
  • Fixed a script error that could occur for Clients if someone died during the energy-draining phase of the Power Drift puzzle.
  • Fixed a couple script errors that could occur while fighting the Cunning Drift Security Eye.
  • Fixed a script error when playing Happy Zephyr/Wyrmius while not logged in.

*Missed fix:

• Fixed the squad menu displaying the incorrect equipped Relic name, and always displaying as |ERA|CATEGORY| (Rank).

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please make various Avionics (most notably the new Avionics and the new Arch-gun Mod: Ballista Measure) have more reasonable drop chances. Less than 1% drop chances are extremely abysmal, especially when they force you to play Saturn and Earth Proxima missions. The Blazing Step Ephemera having a 1.01% drop chance from Rotation C of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught has been a complaint since its release, and these Avionics are no different. Rare drop chances on low level Earth Proxima missions with high drop chances from high level Veil Proxima missions would be much more enjoyable to farm and give a greater incentive to progress. Likewise, drops from non-elite space enemies not dropping from their elite counterpart seems backwards.

I am certain these items will be easier to obtain in due time like almost anything rare in the last couple years, but it would be nice if this was looked at rather quickly as it would be better to respect player time investment for grinding new content (for once).

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please make various Avionics (most notably the new Avionics and the new Arch-gun Mod: Ballista Measure) have more reasonable drop chances. Less than 1% drop chances are extremely abysmal, especially when they force you to play Saturn and Earth Proxima missions. The Blazing Step Ephemera having a 1.01% drop chance from Rotation C of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught has been a complaint since its release, and these Avionics are no different. Rare drop chances on low level Earth Proxima missions with high drop chances from high level Veil Proxima missions would be much more enjoyable to farm and give a greater incentive to progress. Likewise, drops from non-elite space enemies not dropping from their elite counterpart seems backwards.

I am certain these items will be easier to obtain in due time like almost anything rare in the last couple years, but it would be nice if this was looked at rather quickly as it would be better to respect player time investment for grinding new content (for once).

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

I couldn't agree more. I've played so much Railjack recently farming for the three Avionics I'm missing (With a mod drop chance booster) that I've been able to max out every single component and weapon of all types and houses and level all four of the current available skill trees to ten. The drop rates are incredibly frustrating and it once again goes to show that the developers do not give a flying &@#+ about player time investment. It's not enjoyable. I would much rather have progression based systems compared to the horrendous RNG heavy systems Warframe always seems to favour. 

Below are the Avionics I am missing and their absolutely disgusting drop rates. I have no incentive to play Railjack at all except to farm for these Avionics and I cannot even earn any more intrinsics to go towards Command while doing so because of some arbitrary reason someone at DE came up with. 
WYyDXad.png

The recent mainline update and the Railjack revisited update are great but this nonsense just leaves me and I suspect many others incredibly frustrated. 
Please DE, take heed. 

Hello, Thanks for the hotfix. 
unknown.png Relics are bugged since last update.
We cant see the others team mates relics they show the same thing that on the screen.

NVM it got fixed with the Hotfix. 
But Looks like on english launcher it's not in english . after some seconds it got updated. unknown.png

Can we get the old enemies back?New ones are kind of pathethic. The New enemies have basically no HP anymore even at absurd high level such as 9999 ,some guy did recently level 9999 defense and enemies *still* died to  a few bramma shots,how absurd is that.Before the enemy update people asked for ARMOR i repeat ARMOR changes,they never asked for ,,pathethic enemies'' the easiest thing would be NOW to revert the changes,but i  understand that casuals would complain their MK-1 Braton doesnt kill level 100 enemies anymore,so i propose the scaling kicks in  expontentially AFTER  you reached level 200 and to be ,,precise'' i mean the old scaling or to be honest even harder scaling than before. This way casuals who never go  above level 200 anyway are HAPPY because they can have fun with their magnetic weapons.But Veterans can have fun with min maxed builds and their warframes armed to the teeth. This would make both at least somewhat happy.

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a script error that would occur if you received a transmission from a Converted Kuva Lich while in Fortuna, Cetus, or a Relay.

Would be cool to see something like this as your mission teller instead of Ord-tus. Like, you can choose your converted lich to tell you what to do in the missions, as well as out in the open worlds too. Like, let's say my Jekks Imm is selected as the mission giver, and it's a capture mission. He would say: "Alright, Tenno, here's the score from your ol' pal (Insert kuva lich name here). A rogue Grineer has decided to give us vital information on something related to the Grineer. I want you to get in there and get that information for me, alright? I'll be grateful for your help." Or, during a survival: "One of your tenno friends has raided a lone ship, and your old friend (Insert converted kuva lich name here) has the sights. The only problem is, you gotta survive. Ready, old friend?"

1 minute ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Particle Ram FX flickering if you weren’t the person flying the ship.

Yes! Thank you. This gave insane headaches where I just aborted missions if anyone used Particle Ram.

Thanks DE.

2 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:
Can we get the old enemies back?New ones are kind of pathethic. The New enemies have basically no HP anymore even at absurd high level such as 9999 ,some guy did recently level 9999 defense and enemies *still* died to  a few bramma shots,how absurd is that.Before the enemy update people asked for ARMOR i repeat ARMOR changes,they never asked for ,,pathethic enemies'' the easiest thing would be NOW to revert the changes,but i  understand that casuals would complain their MK-1 Braton doesnt kill level 100 enemies anymore,so i propose the scaling kicks in  expontentially AFTER  you reached level 200 and to be ,,precise'' i mean the old scaling or to be honest even harder scaling than before. This way casuals who never go  above level 200 anyway are HAPPY because they can have fun with their magnetic weapons.But Veterans can have fun with min maxed builds and their warframes armed to the teeth. This would make both at least somewhat happy.

Agree.

Archived