Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.2

[DE]Megan

The sepfhan zaw is less powerfull with exodia contagnion... Some nerf ? Now, the projectile zaw appears, but It deals 10x less damage !

After severals tests, it seems to be an hitbox issue.

Can we have a fix for Seeker Volley making every railjack mission braindead easy, spamming 3 to win isn't fun and shouldn't be a thing considering the health of the fighters was lowered too anyway.

Also Railjack boost nerf should be reverted, or boost / base speed bonus of engines tripled. Traversing large maps now is mentally deteriorating.

45 minutes ago, --Q--FSK41 said:
Can we get the old enemies back?New ones are kind of pathethic. The New enemies have basically no HP anymore even at absurd high level such as 9999 ,some guy did recently level 9999 defense and enemies *still* died to  a few bramma shots,how absurd is that.Before the enemy update people asked for ARMOR i repeat ARMOR changes,they never asked for ,,pathethic enemies'' the easiest thing would be NOW to revert the changes,but i  understand that casuals would complain their MK-1 Braton doesnt kill level 100 enemies anymore,so i propose the scaling kicks in  expontentially AFTER  you reached level 200 and to be ,,precise'' i mean the old scaling or to be honest even harder scaling than before. This way casuals who never go  above level 200 anyway are HAPPY because they can have fun with their magnetic weapons.But Veterans can have fun with min maxed builds and their warframes armed to the teeth. This would make both at least somewhat happy.

you must be new here, 

all this is going to do is end up getting bramma turned into a non crit weapon or base dmg nerf. 

this is what has happened for 7 years. you should probably stop. youre just going to end up with something new to complain about when they do it. unintended consequences are still consequences. 

Since the last Scarlet Spear update I have been getting occasional game freezes that would continue for about 5-10 sec. There is a chance that the game will recover, but if I'm in a mission I will be disconnected/hostmigrated or the game will just become unresponsive.

29 minutes ago, PhenomenalHero said:

if you ram them with your ability active (not shooting it out),they take damage , same as you break resources of titanium

I know. What I'm saying is, we should be able to stand still with our immovable wall, and let THEM(enemy fighters) ram into it and kill themselves like it was originally before the update.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a major issue with Projectiles having more Critical Chance than intended. This issue was introduced with the Warframe Mainline that launched Friday. 

no!!!! bring that back!!! it was finally interesting to have hard hitting weapons that feels like they pack a punch!!!

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a major issue with Projectiles having more Critical Chance than intended. This issue was introduced with the Warframe Mainline that launched Friday. 

Seeker Volley seems to be doing 50% damage now 4064 -> 2032 but it wasn't doing orange crits before. Was the projectile critical damage also affected? It wasn't always doing crits before the patch and no orange crits either so the 50% drop seems odd

51 minutes ago, M0deRa1n said:

Enemies are too easy?
Play without mods, nerf yourself.
If the enemies are bullet sponges high level players won't have any problems, cause they have mods and experience, while new players will.
The other way around, like it is now, is friendly to new players and veterans can, as I said, nerf themselves if they want a challenge.
Don't feel like to?
Well, the problem is yours, not game's one

I love you, I would have liked to write it.
At least for me, the game is much more fluid and fun than before. When it seems too easy, I am happy even more.
If I want a challenge, I close WF and leave the house.

hace 1 hora, [DE]Megan dijo:

Fixed Arch Melee in normal Archwing missions teleporting you into abrupt and incorrect places as well as the magnetism working irregularly. We are still working on polishing this up. 

Please check the "lock on enemy" with ground melee, this magnetism thing is affecting normal gameplay. Its impossible to perform a full combo at any enemy. THANKS!

41 minutes ago, Teliko_Freedman said:

I know. What I'm saying is, we should be able to stand still with our immovable wall, and let THEM(enemy fighters) ram into it and kill themselves like it was originally before the update.

That is why they changed it to be a RAM like it was supposed to be, not an afk wall like it was. It makes more sense to charge into enemies with a particle RAM to do damage, than sitting and doing nothing. 

1 hour ago, diru said:

Write clearly "nerfed Seeker Volley"

Yeah, was gonna say they definitely snuck this one in under the radar. Not worth using versus the energy cost.

Nice to see the crew limit affected by disabling, but looks like they also boosted the engine armor on Crewships slightly.

On 2020-05-04 at 8:53 PM, Skaleek said:

Lol. Seriously had to test this because I never use that shield and it seemed so ridiculous. Thankfully it IS ridiculous because that is NOT how it works. Doesn't drain your energy (which doesn't exist in RJ. Flux it is. Even tho it weirdly still says "Need more energy" when you run out...) at all. Just gives you shields per kill. As described.

Archived