Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.2

Would like to see a reactor type passive that restores energy.  Maybe weaker shields and other stats but restore energy on kills?

• Like 1
Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed a major issue with Projectiles having more Critical Chance than intended. This issue was introduced with the Warframe Mainline that launched Friday.¬†

RIP speed runs with no-need for Madu/Unairu until yesterday.

Sincerely,
.Unforgotten.

Edited by .Unforgotten.
21 minutes ago, HoustonDragon said:

Yeah, was gonna say they definitely snuck this one in under the radar. Not worth using versus the energy cost.

Nice to see the crew limit affected by disabling, but looks like they also boosted the engine armor on Crewships slightly.

Just cleared Gian Point just like before this hot fix? Fired a couple times more yes, but that's it.

I wish they would nerf it tho. For real. It's way too easy just being able to solo Gian Point like that (no effort) in under 4 mins.

Thanks for the hotfixes!

Here's a few bugs I posted on the megathread that still isn't addressed.

On 2020-05-02 at 4:09 PM, Casardis said:
  • TYPE:¬†In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION:¬†Shipkiller tracking stays active even after disabling it\finishing the mission. If it's disabled while it's shooting its laser, it will keep the laser up PERMANENTLY while auto-aiming at you whenever in range, even when mission's over.
  • VISUAL:¬†https://giant.gfycat.com/SevereImmaculateDikkops.webm
    SevereImmaculateDikkops-size_restricted.
  • REPRODUCTION:¬†Disable the shipkiller, preferably while it's still shooting its laser (need to coordinate with pilot\away team)
  • EXPECTED RESULT:¬†Shipkiller is completely disabled, stops moving and stops shooting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:¬†Shipkiller keeps tracking the Railjack, and will also shoot a permanent laser at them if it had it on when away team finished disabling it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:¬†Should work every time.

On 2020-05-02 at 5:39 PM, Casardis said:

Video courtesy of Acolyte Synpai, who posted it in the subforums last week but hasn't been fixed with the public build of Revisited

• TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Companions get killed when left on an exploding crewship
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

• REPRODUCTION:
    • Traverse onto a crewship
    • Destroy the reactor
    • Use tactical 4 recall with 5 seconds left
    • Observe companion expire when returned to ship
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Companion is returned to ship with player
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Companion dies when the player returns to ship
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 10/10 reproduction

NOTES: This causes your pet, if it's a Kubrow or Helminth Charger, to reach 0% in LOYALTY from constantly "dying."

Spoiler

QWQq62S.jpg

On 2020-05-02 at 4:04 PM, Casardis said:
  • TYPE:¬†In-game
  • DESCRIPTION:¬†Ramsleds attempt boarding parties even after mission completion
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

1jZHKz4.jpg

• REPRODUCTION:¬†Finish a mission and approach any base-platforms that can launch ramsleds (Missile Platform, Shipkiller, Pulse Turbine...).¬†
  • EXPECTED RESULT:¬†As per Hotfix 27.3.4, "Fixed Ramsleds trying to initiate a Boarding Party after the mission is complete," Ramsleds shouldn't be launched anymore.
  • OBSERVED RESULT:¬†Ramsleds are still launched
  • REPRODUCTION RATE:¬†100% of the time as long as the ramsled launch are not on its cooldown.

On 2020-05-01 at 10:03 PM, Casardis said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: The weapon¬†Torid¬†still causes¬†self-damage
  • VISUAL: https://giant.gfycat.com/AgedScentedBandicoot.webm
    AgedScentedBandicoot-size_restricted.gif
  • REPRODUCTION: Equip a Torid and walk into its gas cloud
  • EXPECTED RESULT: No self-damage
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Causes self-damage, despite recent patch
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100%.

• Like 2

Noticed that when using Helios (prime) the detection range on Investigator seems to be significantly below 50m. Notably, for scanable objects, the range appears to now be "touching".

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixes:

• Fixed a major issue with Projectiles having more Critical Chance than intended. This issue was introduced with the Warframe Mainline that launched Friday.¬†

This explains why my Paris Prime was doing 600k+ crits. Not that I minded or anything.

Posted (edited)

whats the goddamn point in stance forma anyway ?! goddamn.. wanted to put one in my umbra exalted... well..

I hope that you change the stance for umbra forma next time the murex thingy comes up..
let's be honest here.. you've promised umbra forma to us.. more than 6 months ago with railjack release.. yet- nothing.. there was a bug 2 days or something and I was one of the lucky guys to get a forma by just playing the game without any fkn cheese whatsoever..
yk.. there was this new content and I'd be like : hey, they said they make umbra forma farmable.. so I decided to open/destroy/loot everything there goddamn is on that goddamn mission.. rinse and repeat.. like every other sane person would have done it.. and I got one in veil out of a grineer reinforced crate.. so.. +1 umbra for me.. but yeah.. YOU'VE PROMISED ūüėČ

and I don't understand why.. but you guys have been releasing stuff in a way that encourages ppl to play your game cheesy or play it in a way, that would lead to ban.. gladiator mods in deconstructor affecting your melee.. xD yeah ^^

FIX YOUR GAME

Edited by kulow

@[DE]Megan,

The team needs to fix this.

It still isn't fixed, and its breaking the freedom that ground Melee had before. Your "fix" of ArchMelee isn't going to work unless you separate both Melees from one another.

Thanks in advance.

2 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Please make various Avionics (most notably the new Avionics and the new Arch-gun Mod: Ballista Measure) have more reasonable drop chances. Less than 1% drop chances are extremely abysmal, especially when they force you to play Saturn and Earth Proxima missions. The Blazing Step Ephemera having a 1.01% drop chance from Rotation C of Elite Sanctuary Onslaught has been a complaint since its release, and these Avionics are no different. Rare drop chances on low level Earth Proxima missions with high drop chances from high level Veil Proxima missions would be much more enjoyable to farm and give a greater incentive to progress. Likewise, drops from non-elite space enemies not dropping from their elite counterpart seems backwards.

I am certain these items will be easier to obtain in due time like almost anything rare in the last couple years, but it would be nice if this was looked at rather quickly as it would be better to respect player time investment for grinding new content (for once).

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Im okay with drop rates, as long as they dont force u to get top tier stuff on earth/saturn. I mean, its ok to have some drops exclusive there, but not top tier, as the drops should help u to reach the next tier till u eventually get to veil. The problem is when u can already cheese veil, but have to go back to earth to farm stuff. That is really boring and deff bad design.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Kamachi said:

I couldn't agree more. I've played so much Railjack recently farming for the three Avionics I'm missing (Wtih a mod drop chance booster) that I've been able to max out every single component and weapon of all types and houses and level all four of the current available skill trees to ten. The drop rates are incredibly frustrating and it once again goes to show that the developers do not give a flying &@#+ about player time investment. It's not enjoyable. I would much rather have progression based systems compared to the horrendous RNG heavy systems Warframe always seems to favour. 

Below are the Avionics I am missing and their absolutely disgusting drop rates. I have no incentive to play Railjack at all except to farm for these Avionics and I cannot even earn any more intrinsics to go towards Command while doing so because of some arbitrary reason someone at DE came up with. 
WYyDXad.png

The recent mainline update and the Railjack revisited update are great but this nonsense just leaves me and I suspect many others incredibly frustrated. 
Please DE, take heed. 

This has been on of my biggest turn-offs from this game in the last year and DE continue to add in absurdly low drop rates.

To give you an idea of what I mean, let me talk purely about content from 2019 to now (excluding scarlet spear).

I gave up farming for:

• Korrudo,
  • The Wolf's sledgehammer,
  • Lich weapons,
  • Pathocyst,
  • Shedu,
  • Any top RJ gear,
  • Virtually all ephemera,
  • Most of the new mods¬†
  • Ever prime release from Atlas onwards.

I've sunk nearly 3000 hours into this game. I do not want to spend hundreds of hours more just for one bit of MR fodder or a subtle cosmetic. It doesn't make for engaging gameplay and it just burns people out. I wish they'd be a bit more generous with the "time sunk for reward" figure for content that Scott spoke about on Shy's vid. I get that they don't want players breezing though months of work in hours but It's often not worth the effort to even try anymore.

• Like 2
il y a 23 minutes, nickelshark a dit :

This explains why my Paris Prime was doing 600k+ crits. Not that I minded or anything.

That s the explanation for the nerf of the exodia contagnion with zaw !!

Posted (edited)
Il y a 3 heures, [DE]Megan a dit :

Fixes:

It's a global nerf for the exodia contagnion, bow bramma, AMP, arca plasmor (again), ogris... !!! DE only good for nerf !

Edited by Svenarx
  • Like 1

For the love of god, please revert the boost and vector nerf in RJ. This change has made me want to play RJ even less.

Posted (edited)

DE, thanx for the update, but when will you fix lich stealing endo rewards from sabotage cache & not returning it when vanquished/converted. Players are losing tens of thousands of well earned endo rewards needlessly. Thanx 

Edited by KRATOS_GOD_OF_WAR

My 2 cents regarding recent (Synoid) Simulor changes with RJ Revised:

The weapon itself does feel good overall, packs a punch, and when properly modded it can do serious damage. Recent changes work into it's favor, but what seems a bit off (at least for me) is when individual orbs bounce off surfaces and enemies. While it is an interesting mechanic, it takes off that explosive feel that it should have.

Using this weapon for some time now, I think that few things could be tweaked for even more QoL:

• Individual orbs should EXPLODE on contact with an enemy/surface, instead of bouncing away. Orb in it's nature should be a volatile particle and not something that bounces away and then does AOE dmg. That would make it Fulmin-like but¬†better, since it already has it's AOE portion.

• Travel range for individual orbs could be increased at least 2/2.5x. With 5m range it feels¬†clunky often running into enemy's face just to blow them up. So, 10-15m should be more than fine.

No complaints on secondary fire (Vortex), as it's use is justified as CC and AOE boom when needed.

Also, keep up the good work with bringing in the Tenno to to revise content! That's what Warframe should've always been like! ^^

• Like 2
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• ...snip
  • Removed inaccurate information found in the in-game Market tooltip for Titania Prime Accessories.¬†

I see this entry in the changelog, but titania prime access is not showing in the in-game market for me, I have no filters set either. The entry in the menu displays 'no search results'. It's not in featured. Not pulling as result when searching for "prime", "prime access" or "titania". Has been like this for the entire weekend.

It's accessible when browsing out of the vaulted packs into it through the steam/external browser, but there's no dedicated entry for it in-game like there was before the rework.

Prime vault items display fine in-game.

Edited by nms.
3 hours ago, --Q--FSK41 said:
Can we get the old enemies back?New ones are kind of pathethic. The New enemies have basically no HP anymore even at absurd high level such as 9999 ,some guy did recently level 9999 defense and enemies *still* died to  a few bramma shots,how absurd is that.Before the enemy update people asked for ARMOR i repeat ARMOR changes,they never asked for ,,pathethic enemies'' the easiest thing would be NOW to revert the changes,but i  understand that casuals would complain their MK-1 Braton doesnt kill level 100 enemies anymore,so i propose the scaling kicks in  expontentially AFTER  you reached level 200 and to be ,,precise'' i mean the old scaling or to be honest even harder scaling than before. This way casuals who never go  above level 200 anyway are HAPPY because they can have fun with their magnetic weapons.But Veterans can have fun with min maxed builds and their warframes armed to the teeth. This would make both at least somewhat happy.

no DE needs to leave the armour scaling as it is health can go back to what is was but unless they let is full armour strip fith corrosive in a comperavle time again armopur scaling can stay as it is thank you

health scaleling can go back that is fine
i don't want to go back to high level enemies being the incredible that could only realistically be killed with the now removed covert lethality

well for grineer anyway

also since the nerfs to melee with the melee 3.0 changes i don't think under old scaling it would even be possible to sustain life support in a survival with the old enemy scalings

• Like 3