Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

And Award For Most Annoying Team Hero Goes To:

Perky

Nekros.

Hands down, worst hero to have on a team.  Nothing gets my jimmies rustled quite like playing a round with a nekros blocking every shot and confusing my face off.  Anyone who uses them should buy me flowers to cheer me up after playing a game with you on my team.

kthx

Nekros.

Hands down, worst hero to have on a team.  Nothing gets my jimmies rustled quite like playing a round with a nekros blocking every shot and confusing my face off.  Anyone who uses them should buy me flowers to cheer me up after playing a game with you on my team.

kthx

That's like whining Nova is the worst frame to have in a team because she steals every kill (and resulting in an uneven damage contribution).

I personally think it boils down to how proficient the Nekros is, because I don't think SoTD is the only skill capable of doing crowd-control.

Edited by -Clazziqual

Nekros is fantastic if he knows how to play, which basically boils down to spamming Desecrate for more mods.

You just don't appreciate his epic soul punch, and shadows of the dead that's where the real action is. That's where he saves you in situations where the snow globe is utterly useless, and bastille doesn't grab everyone. The Shadows of the Dead is bound to stop most of the infested, or bullets coming towards pods in defense. Nekros is more then just mod hunter.

You just don't appreciate his epic soul punch, and shadows of the dead that's where the real action is. That's where he saves you in situations where the snow globe is utterly useless, and bastille doesn't grab everyone. The Shadows of the Dead is bound to stop most of the infested, or bullets coming towards pods in defense. Nekros is more then just mod hunter.

What about Terrify?

Also note that the shadows' kills dont grant xp. So, yeah.

I build my Nekros without Soul Punch. And only use army when I *need* health orbs from the subsequent Desecrate. Terrify is awesome, esp with so many people using Soma/Synapse now.

Anyways, personally I'd rather be in a group with a Nekros than:

a) A <Insert Frame Here> who doesnt use <Insert group buff or utility ability here>

yeah my 8 letter list got redundant with the <>'s

That's like whining Nova is the worst frame to have in a team because she steals every kill (and resulting in an uneven damage contribution).

I personally think it boils down to how proficient the Nekros is, because I don't think SoTD is the only skill capable of doing crowd-control.

For the record, no, that is not even remotely similar.  Nova can kill everything -> shared exp -> fine.  Nekros is literally detrimental to the team.  Blocking shots, not doing enough damage, and I need to have a scouter just to point out which enemies I should shoot, since half the time the summons glitch and look like normal enemies.  Just a terrible warframe that I need to have a puncture load out just in case someone plays with him.  My jimmies, I repeat, my jimmies have been rustled.

I'm going to call my mom and vent about this.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic, but Soul Punch is more or less single target so it's useless, and Shadows of the Dead does nothing but block bullets.

easy steps to fix frustration:

1)Apply puncture to weapon

2)Blithely shoot through anyone between you and target.

3)...............................Profit!

I could use puncture to shoot through 5 infected, but instead I'm shooting through 14 summons and a river of my tears.  I don't think that quite evens it out enough