Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Am Losing Interest In This Game. Why? Severe Lack Of Credits With No Reliable Way To Get Them(Ideas Inside To Fix This).

Dtexas

I find myself not playing nearly as often as I was. This happened as soon as U10 hit with the credit nerf.

Credits are by far the MOST important thing in this game. Platinum isn't even as important as credits.

You need credits in this game to do everything. Upgrading mods, buying blueprints for weapons and warframes, transmuting, and building items. Every few updates new weapons and mods are being added that have a higher credit cost to buy/build/upgrade that item.

I can deal with having to farm resources, keys and parts to weapons and all that, that doesn't bother me in the slightest. However, there is NO point in farming for ANYTHING in this game if you don't have enough credits to build the item(s) you want.

I should not have to farm for something that is so essential to the game down to it's core. I should be able to play the game and farm for the stuff I need/would like while having enough credits to build the item or upgrade that nice new mod when I finally obtain it/finish collecting resources.

I am a veteran player that's finding it hard to keep up and stay playing because I am unable to upgrade mods and get the gear I want to try. Like I said earlier, I shouldn't have to farm endlessly for something that is such a huge part of this game. If I am finding myself at a lack of credits as a veteran player, what about newer players? They might be fine for awhile since the gear for early game is fairly low cost. When those new players reach the mid-late game, chances are they are going to run into the same problem I am. Not being able to get to that item they want or upgrade that mod to make their gear better because of the lack of credits.

How are some ways we can remedy this so credits can be gained easily but not to easy that players get to many credits?

1. In Endless Defense and Survival have the end of mission credits be larger the farther you go.

2. Revert the void credit rewards back to what they where. I will gladly grind out  t3 keys if I know im getting 60-70k cr when I finish one. Especially with the new survival changes

3. The new credit caches that have been introduced need to be buffed. 2 ways of doing this:

a) Make the credit caches worth more, from 10k -30k instead of the 1k-3k we have now.

b) Have the credit cache amounts be more depending on the level of the survival. 1k-3k at Mercury/Venus, while being 30k+ on planets like Eris/Pluto.

4. Have credit only alerts be more worth it. Like 10k+ credits everytime with the amount being larger based on the planet.

5. Have the end-mission credits rewards scale better from Mercury - Pluto. Mercury would be as it is now, while Pluto would be 10k+ cr.

Any of these choices would be a good change in my eyes, whether its one of them, or multiple.

I think it was bad choice for you DE to have listened to those that kept complaining about having to much of a good thing (millions and millions of credits). I myself have only been over the 1mil credit mark once, and that quickly dissipated to being less than 100k.

These new corrupted mods, I really like some of them, but being able to upgrade them to the level I would like is going to take forever with the way credits currently are. I haven't even maxed out some of the other mods yet (Serration/Hornet strike).

For playing one t 3 def mission you need 30 minutes and that should give 70 k reward

along with t 3 survival for staying alive 15+ minutes

and high level endless defenses they take to much time and they deserve more credits.

in som things i agree with you.

Edited by Histori

I find myself not playing nearly as often as I was. This happened as soon as U10 hit with the credit nerf.

Credits are by far the MOST important thing in this game. Platinum isn't even as important as credits.

You need credits in this game to do everything. Upgrading mods, buying blueprints for weapons and warframes, transmuting, and building items. Every few updates new weapons and mods are being added that have a higher credit cost to buy/build/upgrade that item.

I can deal with having to farm resources, keys and parts to weapons and all that, that doesn't bother me in the slightest. However, there is NO point in farming for ANYTHING in this game if you don't have enough credits to build the item(s) you want.

I should not have to farm for something that is so essential to the game down to it's core. I should be able to play the game and farm for the stuff I need/would like while having enough credits to build the item or upgrade that nice new mod when I finally obtain it/finish collecting resources.

I am a veteran player that's finding it hard to keep up and stay playing because I am unable to upgrade mods and get the gear I want to try. Like I said earlier, I shouldn't have to farm endlessly for something that is such a huge part of this game. If I am finding myself at a lack of credits as a veteran player, what about newer players? They might be fine for awhile since the gear for early game is fairly low cost. When those new players reach the mid-late game, chances are they are going to run into the same problem I am. Not being able to get to that item they want or upgrade that mod to make their gear better because of the lack of credits.

How are some ways we can remedy this so credits can be gained easily but not to easy that players get to many credits?

1. In Endless Defense and Survival have the end of mission credits be larger the farther you go.

2. Revert the void credit rewards back to what they where. I will gladly grind out  t3 keys if I know im getting 60-70k cr when I finish one. Especially with the new survival changes

3. The new credit caches that have been introduced need to be buffed. 2 ways of doing this:

a) Make the credit caches worth more, from 10k -30k instead of the 1k-3k we have now.

b) Have the credit cache amounts be more depending on the level of the survival. 1k-3k at Mercury/Venus, while being 30k+ on planets like Eris/Pluto.

4. Have credit only alerts be more worth it. Like 10k+ credits everytime with the amount being larger based on the planet.

5. Have the end-mission credits rewards scale better from Mercury - Pluto. Mercury would be as it is now, while Pluto would be 10k+ cr.

Any of these choices would be a good change in my eyes, whether its one of them, or multiple.

I think it was bad choice for you DE to have listened to those that kept complaining about having to much of a good thing (millions and millions of credits). I myself have only been over the 1mil credit mark once, and that quickly dissipated to being less than 100k.

These new corrupted mods, I really like some of them, but being able to upgrade them to the level I would like is going to take forever with the way credits currently are. I haven't even maxed out some of the other mods yet (Serration/Hornet strike).

There's a very reliable method to credits. Farm any and every alert. I've built up two million credits more in the last week than i had previously.

Just be sure and have no life, and you'll have all the credits you need. Plus DE can file neato reports that show their playerbase are playing a billion hours, so obviously nothing is wrong with their game.

Edited by -Kittens-

yea, they need to revert back the credit rewards on the void, back then doing around 5 tier 3 void would be enough to last you a couple rank of mods, but not anymore, you need to do three times as much now. and I'm sure a lot of players are dying from too much grinding. 

Alerts...

1 normal alert and you get like 10k easy.

So only around 120 6k+ credits alerts and you can max one of those new mods. On it! Hope you don't feel like having fun with a new frame or weapon or even farming cores for fusing. Grind2getGrind2useSoyoucanGrind2Grindmore

Edited by tomhrio

My income is around 2.5m (according to stats) and I stay at a steady ~1m credits all the time, despite the fact that I'm constantly fusing hundreds of dupes at any given time. So I don't have any problem with this.

My income is 9.7m and i have OP's problem. Considering serration costs over 1m to max, and there quite a few mods like that worth using, you must not be fusing a lot.

i'm all for #1.

i like #3, except i think the increases are too much.

#4, absolutely. but idk about 10k+, but those like, 2100 Cr alerts, whatisthisidon'tevenwanttodothis.jpg

that being said, i have 2.5mCr atm, and every other day i usually burn a lot of Cores and trash mods upgrading stuff, crafting stuff, etc. 

i'll spend 350k at times, and then a day or two later, still have more Credits than i had before. 

before the Void changes with Cr rewards, i'd had 2m Cr stable for 3 or 4 months. including upgrading mods and crafting stuff, etc.

but, i guess i just don't look to spend my Credits as fast as possible.

Got no problem with the Credits as they are.   sitting at about 500k right now.   and if i remember right at the start of the week i had barely 100k.   and this is with me just playing a few hours each day.  And not really using my time effectively, been plenelty of times I just sat back and didn't run missions, or skipped alerts that had about 7-9k credit rewards.   

But then again,  This is with me smashing and opening everything... and selling duplicate mods 

Seeing that there is two threads discussing the same topic.. I'll just paste this here:

It all points back to DE not understanding the concepts of MMO games. They don't plan out or test new content before releasing it (i.e. New Corrupt Mods). They are constantly on the back foot, covering up their screw ups. I would have to say, aside from the foundation and main concept of the game, EVERYTHING seems to be severely lacking. It's an incredibly fun game, a grind, but fun for people that enjoy that type of thing. Some of the developers honestly don't even care if you like the changes or not. If you don't they simply say "Don't use it if you don't like it." OR if there is a Warframe or Weapon or Mod that you are really enjoying, you'll get a, "Enjoy it while it lasts.".

How does this relate to this topic? It's another instance of a company either coming up short on changes or overshooting them. It's usually never perfect (Except for DE finally getting a stable reward table for the Void). Every gaming company does it, even big ones like Riot. At the beginning of Season 3, they literally nerfed every one of Olaf's skills when they could have just changed one or two things to make him more balanced. By changing everything, they essentially made him a terrible champion (had the worst win rate in almost all of season 3). This is exactly what DE has done with the credit system. Not only did they lower the amount you receive, they increased the cost of many items and released new content that require an unrealistic amount of credits. They could have done one without the other. Instead, they did both.

As for a solution? Reverting the amount of credits received to Pre-U10 would just bring back the issues we had before. The issue was basically how easy it was to buy everything on the market and fuse mods together. Players were gaining more credits than spending. If you revert, all of those issues would come back. The only positive thing that would change from this would be making it easier to rank up the new Rare 10 mods. A better solution would be to keep the current credit rewards and make these Rare 10 mods have lower ranks. That would lower commitment in making the decision between throwing all your resources into ranking a mod or buying warframe and weapon blueprints. Lowering all the new Rare 10 mods to Rare 5 mods seems like the more optimal solution without bringing back issues from the past.

The amount of credits I have after playing nearly 400 hours in about 1000 right now because buying all the frames mos of the clan weapons and tons of other weapons and leveling mods etc etc even playing void missions with clan members I can't keep the amount of credits I need/want because of the lack of credits. When it takes about 240k to build the acrid and the supra and the Lanka and the others r about as much if not more the amount of credits you need to build them, mod them, forma them and then start the process over again once those are maxed and "perfected."

Even when the void have tons of credits I still was finding the amount of credits I had was hardly ever above 500k and would go down as soon as I tried to max a mod or build a new weapon or a sentinel or a frame or anything to about 100k. This is not from willy nilly spending but from high costs with no way but the void to get credits at a good rate. So make more credits dropped so that I an experience player wont have to complain about not having enough credits to make the things that I grinded so long to get the parts for it.

I made 350k in 4 hours the other day just Doing voids and survival. I'm not sure what the problem is.

With 350k I can rank up my reflex guard level 6 maybe to level 7 using my cores in 2 minutes. So 4 hrs of farming for 2 minutes of spending again not enough credits. Or with 350k buy the amount of bps of mutagen masses needed to build all the new clan weapons and not even make then or many other things that most players don't want to wait for credits to do.