Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
Jade Shadows: Known Issues ×

Lossing Items

MrMuscle88

Items are disappearing from my inventory:

a) When i Sold blueprint Excalibur: chassis, then all blueprints including warframe blueprint and blueprint Excalibur helmet: Pendragorn disappeared was lost too!

b) Missing Gram (30lvl) with an orokin catalyst! He's gone, but I did not sell it! (maybe becouse of point "b)"?)

Now I'm afraid to sell anything in the arsenal 'cause I dont want to lose more items!

Like Legion said, if you haven't already, contact support. This happened to me as well when I sold Spectra, and I lost all of my primary weapons. It's a nasty bug. Thanks for posting in the forums too, it's best to let people know to perhaps avoid selling items to possibly prevent this bug from happening until DE can look into this.

Not sure if this counts as losing things from the foundry, but I've been not getting some of the Void awards into the foundry, was farming for mag prime systems forever, my buds got it, I didn't. Heard similar stories from other players not getting the BPs they got from the bosses while farming for frames.

This concerns me though.  I've had the same thing happen to me and my sons and support reversed it.  Support is awesome, let's be clear, but they told me to be more careful because they will not always be around to do transaction reversals.... I can't really be more careful.  I'm not selling the wrong things...  The game is...