Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.3

Posted (edited)

Thanks for the hotfix.
Will you do something for Vazarin ? since the last change it's almost worthless to play this school.
At least instead of a flat HP please make it a %HP . It will not be overpowered but it will still be usable.

Edited by Tradebanned
  • Like 67
Posted (edited)

Your Pet Companions will now teleport alongside you when transitioning between different regions in a Railjack mission (ie Omni Recall, Archwing Slingshot, boarding a Crewship via Archwing, etc). 

FINALLY! Why some of the most obvious annoyances always take the longest time to fix? One may think devs are not even playing their own game. Crazy, right?

SHtyPWY.png

Edited by Buldozers
  • Like 21
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Cruising Speed Avionic not applying its 80% increase for Railjack speed when more than 3000m away from any enemy ships.

I alrdy wondered where the speed is xD

Edited by -TSA-Swaggi

Thank you for fixing the pet bug, but does this also fix instances where you are inside a Crew ship and your crewship blows it up with a Tunguska/Dome cannon shot? I've frequently had missions where my crew can't decide if it wants to use the canon or wants us to go inside, I go inside to get the core myself, and suddenly the ship blows up with no warning and my pet is dead in an instant.

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Stance Forma is now eligible to be installed on Garuda’s Talons due to the Talons using standard Stance Mods instead of an Exalted Stance.

Yay! But it's a shame all the claw stances are the same polarity. Any chance of getting some polarity swaps on a lot of the stances to justify using a stance forma?

• Like 9