Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.3

[DE]Megan

Hotfix is appreciated!

Unfortunately, I've found that I seem to be unable to use Valence Transfer to upgrade one of my built components

It won't even let me activate it for my T3 Zekti Shield, despite the fact that I have 1 built component, and 3 wreckage copies of it. I have 2 copies of T3 Zekti Shield wreckage with the "Tenno on board Railjack get +10% shields" bonus, and 1 copy of T3 Zekti Shield wreckage with the "Railjack Damage increased by 25% when Shields are depleted" bonus.

The built component also has the "Railjack Damage increased by 25% when Shields are depleted" bonus, yet for some reason I can't even get it to register that I have other parts. It just says "No compatible items for Valence Fusion!".

Dunno what's going on here. =/

EDIT:

As pointed out by Momaw, I dun goofed. Much obliged.

52 minutes ago, [DE]Momaw said:

You are getting this message because your other shield generators are partially funded for repairs.  If you want to use one as a fusion component, you should first cancel the repairs first (you will get your materials back).  Or alternatively finish the repairs, in which case fusion will only cost Dirac instead of crafting materials.  Hope that helps!

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed Torid Toxin grenades dealing self-damage.

Close, but the Kuva Ayanga deals self damage if you run into the explosions.

Will Blackout Pulse's base Avionics cost get reduced? Its cost is inconsistent with the other Defensive Battle Avionics.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Stance Forma is now eligible to be installed on Garuda’s Talons due to the Talons using standard Stance Mods instead of an Exalted Stance.

Not to be rude, but all three Claw stances are the Madurai polarity. In short, it's worthless outside of the Dark Split Sword.

31 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Fixed Torid Toxin grenades dealing self-damage.

Please, fix same problem with Mutalist Cernos (and broken damage calculation with elemental mods, when one elemental mod gives more damage, than two)
UPD: selfdamage fixed, but not damage calculation.

Every other hotfix seems to be making problems for me.

The issue of not being able to update/patch is coming back after every other hotfix. With this latest one, now I'm back to not being able to play.

Hope you guys fix ^that^ issue ASAP.

Oi DE, we can't see Star Chart Progress under other players Profiles anymore, Fix your stuff. Also, do what the TradeBanned man said.

34 minutes ago, Tradebanned said:

Thanks for the hotfix.
Will you do something for Vazarin ? since the last change it's almost worthless to play this school.
At least instead of a flat HP please make it a %HP . It will not be overpowered but it will still be usable.

36 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:
  • Your Pet Companions will now teleport alongside you when transitioning between different regions in a Railjack mission (ie Omni Recall, Archwing Slingshot, boarding a Crewship via Archwing, etc). 
    • This addresses feedback that Pet  Companions could take many seconds to catch up, or if it's bleeding out, won't catch up at all, thus dying frequently. This also fixes Pet Companions sometimes dying on an exploding Crewship that you’ve already departed from. 

Yessssssss!  This bothered me a lot during Scarlet Spear space missions.  Thank you!

@[DE]Megan,

The team needs to fix this. This is breaking the entire ground Melee freedom, even more than the "Hold <Attack> for Heavy Attack" debacle.

It still isn't fixed, and its breaking the freedom that ground Melee had before. Your "fix" of ArchMelee isn't going to work unless you separate both Melees from one another.

Thanks in advance.

26 minutes ago, cittran said:

Hotfix is appreciated!

Unfortunately, I've found that I seem to be unable to use Valence Transfer to upgrade one of my built components

It won't even let me activate it for my T3 Zekti Shield, despite the fact that I have 1 built component, and 3 wreckage copies of it. I have 2 copies of T3 Zekti Shield wreckage with the "Tenno on board Railjack get +10% shields" bonus, and 1 copy of T3 Zekti Shield wreckage with the "Railjack Damage increased by 25% when Shields are depleted" bonus.

The built component also has the "Railjack Damage increased by 25% when Shields are depleted" bonus, yet for some reason I can't even get it to register that I have other parts. It just says "No compatible items for Valence Fusion!".

Dunno what's going on here. =/

You are getting this message because your other shield generators are partially funded for repairs.  If you want to use one as a fusion component, you should first cancel the repairs first (you will get your materials back).  Or alternatively finish the repairs, in which case fusion will only cost Dirac instead of crafting materials.  Hope that helps!

Archived