Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.3

[DE]Megan

34 minutes ago, -CM-Killer-931 said:

Oi, holding G to Remove Waypoints currently isn't working. Your New Feature doesn't even Work, c'mon DE.

Yes, it it random. Sometimes works, sometimes you can't even remove the waypoint the old way even, and sometimes holding G just relocates the waypoint in front of you, unless you were holding directly on it. Please DE, fix this.

Something's changed about Wukong's Celestial Twin ever since this patch.  The clone has a much longer leash range now (before they're forced to warp back to the player) will sometimes not warp to the player when they're supposed to (like when exiting Cloud Walker), and I have had it happen on a few occasions now where I won't be able to find my clone on the map at all, and they even end up despawning sometimes.

Wouldn't it be better just to streamline stance polarities instead of having to have a forma for it?

Stances, exilus, and auras really should just be "universal polarity" slots by default now.

1 hour ago, Kromatia said:

Yay! But it's a shame all the claw stances are the same polarity. Any chance of getting some polarity swaps on a lot of the stances to justify using a stance forma?

DE, pay no attention to this, it's clearly a joke.  Haha.

1 hour ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed inability to approach Orb Vallis Coildrives to initiate a hack due to the Coildrive constantly shocking and knocking you back.

Thanks a lot for the hotfix btw didn't know this was not intended.

Awesome hotfix. 

Now Glassmaker when? Nightwave Intermission II is down of course, but my clan research requires Nitain and I REFUSE to do Sabotage for like a .5% chance to get a single Nitain Extract.

And you know, it'd be real cool to have more Nightwave stuff. No rush, but, Semi-Rush.

I am not sure where to post about this bug: this is slightly relevant to "doing things while teleporting":

Basically I was trying to open the star chart in the front of the ship, but instead I teleported back to the forge.

https://i.gyazo.com/810856249c2591e4aa238165d506b077.mp4

5 minutes ago, 0x62 said:

I am not sure where to post about this bug: this is slightly relevant to "doing things while teleporting":

Basically I was trying to open the star chart in the front of the ship, but instead I teleported back to the forge.

You should post this in the megathread. Just to be sure, include the current patch number where this still occurs.

1 minute ago, Casardis said:

You should post this in the megathread. Just to be sure, include the current patch number where this still occurs.

Ah so anything Megathread related goes there...

I imagine it would get messy so I abstained XD. Thanks for letting me know

So when do you think Cephalon Chatty Cathy is going to have the extra 64kb of RAM installed so it's smart enough to aim and fire the side guns on it's own when we're playing solo space ninja?

Hi I have a problem where if in Operator mode on Crew Ship and ship explodes it completely takes me out of the game. I.e. cant even chat or quit. have to force quit game. Happened a couple of times.

10 minutes ago, 3rdpig said:

So when do you think Cephalon Chatty Cathy is going to have the extra 64kb of RAM installed so it's smart enough to aim and fire the side guns on it's own when we're playing solo space ninja?

It's almost as if the entire game mode was geared towards being a group experience...

12 minutes ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

It's almost as if the entire game mode was geared towards being a group experience...

On the devstreams they've talked about making sure that solo players are considered when designing content, so...

Archived