Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.3

49 minutes ago, Xaero said:

What melee weapons are OP?

Is bow a melee weapon?

Most Zaws, Kronen Prime, Orthos Prime, Redeemer Prime, Nikana Prime  and many more. Imagine Valkyr being invicible with a polearm that has range of 5.5 (with Primed Reach) or even more with a Riven. Excalibur with "exalted" Kronen Prime would be crazy as well.

Ah sorry, I thought you meant exalted system in general. But how about Baruuk? The waves do all the work so what's the point of having a different melee weapon?

32 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

Most Zaws, Kronen Prime, Orthos Prime, Redeemer Prime, Nikana Prime  and many more.

So, the choice is pretty wide, right?

Imagine Valkyr being invicible with a polearm that has range of 5.5 (with Primed Reach) or even more with a Riven.

I don't see a problem. Is she able to become invincible for too long? Energy drain can be adjusted as well then.

Excalibur with "exalted" Kronen Prime would be crazy as well.

How crazy? We have a caster frame deleting everything around you behind ten walls with one-two button presses. On top of that, this caster frame has higher EHP than a melee-focused frame AND has another ability that buffs any melee equipped (it also works with any gun as well, but melee has 2x bonus). But I guess that's fine compared to a melee-enhancing ultimate ability, right?

But how about Baruuk? The waves do all the work so what's the point of having a different melee weapon?

Waves could work with sparring-type weapons, while wielding another melee could have a different effect.

Edited by Xaero
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Xaero said:

So, the choice is pretty wide, right?

I don't see a problem. Is she able to become invincible for too long? Energy drain can be adjusted as well then.

How crazy? We have a caster frame deleting everything around you behind ten walls with one-two button presses. On top of that, this caster frame has higher EHP than a melee-focused frame AND has another ability that buffs any melee equipped (it also works with any gun as well, but melee has 2x bonus). But I guess that's fine compared to a melee-enhancing ultimate ability, right?

Waves could work with sparring-type weapons, while wielding another melee could have a different effect.

But that's the thing. Exalted weapons are weak when compared to other weapons. It would be just an overall massive buff.

So you are proposing changes without even knowing how some things work?

I never said I liked Saryn. We definitely don't need another one.

What different effect?

16 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

But that's the thing. Exalted weapons are weak when compared to other weapons. It would be just an overall massive buff.

Is that a bad thing?

17 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

So you are proposing changes without even knowing how some things work?

What's this referred to?

18 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

I never said I liked Saryn. We definitely don't need another one.

And it doesn't seem like I propose adding nuking abilities to other frames.

22 minutes ago, Kialandi said:

What different effect?

Increased range, for example. That's only instead of waves, additional effects from combos like pulling, blasting and lifting should remain.

• Like 1
38 minutes ago, GA-Bulletproof said:

Could we please get a fix for the visual when in artillery.

IApnNmz.jpg

How am i supposed to see where i am firing? We don't have to see the frame here.

I think "Aiming" any Railjack weapons should by default remove the frame, like I get it, it's the "Cool" factor to see your frame using the Railjack weapons to kill enemies, but when you're actively trying to shoot something, aiming should just hide the frame, like Aiming the Mining lazer does.

Actually, extend that to all non-melee weapons, and make it an optional toggle in the settings, so everyone gets their flavor of gameplay.

Edited by SocialFox
vor 16 Minuten schrieb SocialFox:

I think "Aiming" any Railjack weapons should by default remove the frame, like I get it, it's the "Cool" factor to see your frame using the Railjack weapons to kill enemies, but when you're actively trying to shoot something, aiming should just hide the frame, like Aiming the Mining lazer does.

Actually, extend that to all non-melee weapons, and make it an optional toggle in the settings, so everyone gets their flavor of gameplay.

Aiming unfortunately just makes the same view bigger.

Yeah a switch where you are able to hide the frame like you said would be the best.

Wanna know what i think of, just scrap the railjack, reset the entire line, and instead of giving us some kind of big ship, give us a Fightership,

I mean, first the ship is to big for just 4 people to play on it, then most of the games are solo or just with 2...

I would say, scrap it, reset the materials and do somenthing diferent: each players has his own Fightership for example the (Orbiter)... case this is, in my opinion going to nowhere.

and let the ideas flow... I just feel that railjack is nice, but not in this manner.

ufff my first post after years of not posting a dent here.

режим поломки релджека стали хуже когда было много поломок и пробоин было намного интереснее и был смысл их чинить а сейчас я просто плюнул на них как будто их и нет по скольку не мешает , а вот карта быстрого телерепортера все время бесит со своим перемещением не попадешь туда куда нужно поскольку либо мостик либо кузня закрыта за экраном 

the breakage mode of the reljack became worse when there were a lot of breakdowns and holes were much more interesting and it made sense to repair them, and now I just spat on them as if they didn’t interfere, but the card of the fast TV reporter constantly infuriated with its movement, you won’t get there where you need it because either the bridge or the forge is closed behind the screen

15 hours ago, SQLOwns said:

Can you please add functionality back so that melee button can perform finishers? 

Thanks.

I personally would like melee and finisher to be different buttons. And finisher to NOT BE default "use" button.

As Ivara, put group of enemies to sleep, one of the enemies happens to be Kuva Larvling.

Use finisher on them.

Trying to avoid finishing larvling, but pressing X anywhere near larvling kills the larvling and creates a lich for you.

Grats! You now have a kuva lich with most likely useless weapon and only way to lose it is to grind through that RNG fest.

I mean.. keyboards have a lot of buttons.. why do I feel like I'm playing console port where one button does 25 different things based on alignment of planets, current framerate, humidity and temperature?

Edited by Frandale
typo
13 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

It's almost as if the entire game mode was geared towards being a group experience...

That group experience would be more enjoyable if I could lock navigation console. Like a choice.. private/friends only/public.

Not as high priority, but same could be done to pilot seat.

Until that change is made this content is (for me personally) trusted group or solo content.

Thanks for the hotfix, the hotfix has successfully killed my Zaw or Exodia: infection. The damage is just ridiculously low and there is nothing in the hotfixes that have been changed on the Exodia or the Zaw. Please change that again since it's ridiculous not even level 100 grineer to Onehiten

Not sure if it is intended or acknowledged issue and in fixing; Enemies' aggression and movement is slowed to a crawl on Archwing mission (tested 3 of them) on StarChart since last hotfixes. These mission is a snooze now.

Edited by ShirakawaNaoya
18 hours ago, T-Shark69 said:

Iron Skin still bugged and can get status proced. Pls DE, im getting knocked down over here. 

During or after the 4-second "absorption phase" when you first cast it?

Il y a 19 heures, T-Shark69 a dit :

Iron Skin still bugged and can get status proced. Pls DE, im getting knocked down over here. 

I second this, actually during today's sortie stage 3, I kept having viral effect on. At one point I had taked health damge, dispite having Iron Skin and shield.

• Like 1

Magus Lockdown is not working properly after this update, the enemies slide around despite being locked down.

Markers are still trolling me, showing wrong locations, even marked items.

And, please, let us CHOSE to be host if were a good host.. i cant tell how many parties feel like 400 ping even though i set my limit to 100.

Also while im here, auto lootable ayatan stars please.

Oh, and i suppose, new nightwave when? xD

Edited by Meloxan
4 hours ago, Frandale said:

That group experience would be more enjoyable if I could lock navigation console. Like a choice.. private/friends only/public.

Not as high priority, but same could be done to pilot seat.

Until that change is made this content is (for me personally) trusted group or solo content.

That's actually reasonable as an issue. I think they do need to do something about the way matchmaking and ship controls work.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, SocialFox said:

I really want them to make Forward Artillery something that can just be aimed/fired from the Pilot seat.