Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.3

[DE]Megan

22 hours ago, Duality52 said:

Close, but the Kuva Ayanga deals self damage if you run into the explosions

21 hours ago, zaturalma2 said:

Kuva Ayanga still does self damage

21 hours ago, Joriale said:

Kuva ayanga seems to be doing self damage when using in archwing missions.

Got it, you may consider this a known issue. 🙂

50 minutes ago, fatherofall said:

Hello everyone and  thank you for all your hard-work during these horrible days 

I have a question about protea and deadlock protocol when will be release ? 

Best regards

Later in May

1 hour ago, fatherofall said:

Hello everyone and  thank you for all your hard-work during these horrible days 

I have a question about protea and deadlock protocol when will be release ? 

Best regards

I think they said sometime this month.

They didn't give an exact date at least. Hope this helps.

16 hours ago, Xaero said:

How about getting rid of exalted melee system, giving all current weapons Garuda's Talons treatment and changing the ultimates to work with any melee equipped? (Excal's ult buffs equipped melee and adds waves, Valkyr's Hysteria makes her invincible and gains lifesteal on equipped melee, etc.)

How about no? How about you learn to properly mod the Exalted weapons and properly use it's different combos? I would understand asking for some changes in the likes of Hysteria combos, because focused attacks make no sense on an utterly enraged warframe, which would require more sweeps and mobility to make sense. But removing the Exalted Weapon system? To use the same boring weapons everyone uses?

-------------//--------------    ---------------//-------------

Nezha's Warding Halo skill doesn't seem to take Arcane Guardian armor bonus into calculations for it's health values, is this a bug? It would be a good alternative for using Steel Fiber instead of Health Conversion. AS it would result in similar armor values without having to depend on sporadic Health orbs.

4 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Got it, you may consider this a known issue. 🙂

Definitely. My friend encountered this few days ago. Also I found that wisp ultimate makes me get stuck sometimes and I cant deactivate it until I run out of energy and after that I kinda get teleported, like a desync. Never had this before last few updates, happened to me today twice, as a host and as client.

11 minutes ago, hail288 said:

Plz fix bugs related to eidolons where you get stomped and than cant do anything but move and skateboard in poe making you fall through the map 

I don't know about eidolons, but all my friends, including me have the k drive fall through map bug, both in poe and vallis. Doesn't matter if they are client or host, but being under a laggy host increases the chance of this happening.

12 hours ago, Nochoise said:

Wanna know what i think of, just scrap the railjack, reset the entire line, and instead of giving us some kind of big ship, give us a Fightership,

I mean, first the ship is to big for just 4 people to play on it, then most of the games are solo or just with 2...

I would say, scrap it, reset the materials and do somenthing diferent: each players has his own Fightership for example the (Orbiter)... case this is, in my opinion going to nowhere.

and let the ideas flow... I just feel that railjack is nice, but not in this manner.

ufff my first post after years of not posting a dent here.

I agree with some of them. The railjack is way bigger than it should be, especially for 4 people. Railjack missions are dead, and those rewards suck. Basically there's no reward in there, it's just upgrade railjack to get better upgrades for the same stupid railjack. At least before the patches there were umbra formas which were awesome as a reward, but now the drop tables are horrible.

12 hours ago, Bathynomus said:

Are there any plans in this update branch to diversify the railjack missions? Nor gonna lie it's kinda boring that they are all literally the same.

I actually feel the opposite. They feel way more diverse now. It's true that they need more enemy variety and definitely, not better rewards, but actual rewards! Because they don't feel like they give anything useful aside railjack, and archwing is dead too.

18 hours ago, Xaero said:

How about getting rid of exalted melee system, giving all current weapons Garuda's Talons treatment and changing the ultimates to work with any melee equipped? (Excal's ult buffs equipped melee and adds waves, Valkyr's Hysteria makes her invincible and gains lifesteal on equipped melee, etc.)

Actually exalted weapons are one of the best systems they made. I always found a nuisance to mod my other weapons just to have damage with the ultimate which was using something else completely. Right now it's way better with a separate mod config.

6 hours ago, HoustonDragon said:

I really want them to make Forward Artillery something that can just be aimed/fired from the Pilot seat.

They didn't make this for the simple reason to give more "teammates playability". But the current low numbers of railjack squads and even fewer people that know how to actually play those missions, yes it's really annoying to get out of pilot every time you need to shoot a crew. In this current situation they should make forward artillery available directly from pilot screen.

On 2020-05-06 at 12:50 AM, Sean said:

Wouldn't it be better just to streamline stance polarities instead of having to have a forma for it?

Stances, exilus, and auras really should just be "universal polarity" slots by default now.

Really great idea. You shouldn't be constrained by polarity when equipping a melee stance mod, because that basically decides your combos, playstyle. Also, they should let us choose from a polarized slot and a non polarized slot if we used a forma on that one before. This would allow us even higher mod configs flexibility.

1 hour ago, SaiTatter said:

I agree with some of them. The railjack is way bigger than it should be, especially for 4 people. Railjack missions are dead, and those rewards suck. Basically there's no reward in there, it's just upgrade railjack to get better upgrades for the same stupid railjack. At least before the patches there were umbra formas which were awesome as a reward, but now the drop tables are horrible.

Don't forget that the railjack is supposed to have added NPCs in a future update. This will help make it feel more appropriately sized, I hope. But IMO the thing is already the perfect size. 

It needs to be somewhat big considering how warframe plays. Bullet jumping and whatnot force large areas. Consider the distinct lack of realistically sized rooms/hallways in the game.

On 2020-05-05 at 4:52 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Changes:

• Stance Forma is now eligible to be installed on Garuda’s Talons due to the Talons using standard Stance Mods instead of an Exalted Stance.

Just... stop, no one wants stance forma... its useless.

On 2020-05-05 at 3:52 PM, [DE]Megan said:
  • Your Pet Companions will now teleport alongside you when transitioning between different regions in a Railjack mission (ie Omni Recall, Archwing Slingshot, boarding a Crewship via Archwing, etc). 
    • This addresses feedback that Pet  Companions could take many seconds to catch up, or if it's bleeding out, won't catch up at all, thus dying frequently. This also fixes Pet Companions sometimes dying on an exploding Crewship that you’ve already departed from. 
    • A lingering issue we’re chasing is the Join Warp feature not bringing your Pet Companion with you.

It's okay now, Bastion -- I promise I'll never leave you again.

153405348613732991.png

Archived