Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.3

[DE]Megan

5 hours ago, DreadWarlock said:

How about no? How about you learn to properly mod the Exalted weapons and properly use it's different combos? I would understand asking for some changes in the likes of Hysteria combos, because focused attacks make no sense on an utterly enraged warframe, which would require more sweeps and mobility to make sense. But removing the Exalted Weapon system? To use the same boring weapons everyone uses?

How about you learn to read properly? Do you even know how Garuda and her Talons work? If you love exalted weapons so much, they don't go away, they will be equipped if you have no "boring" melee weapon equipped in the slot. So that you could mod them to full extent. You could also of course leave your build as is, activate the ult, and everything would work like before.

3 hours ago, SaiTatter said:

Actually exalted weapons are one of the best systems they made. I always found a nuisance to mod my other weapons just to have damage with the ultimate which was using something else completely. Right now it's way better with a separate mod config.

Exalted melee weapons are limited in modding, and the mods they lack are the best. And I'm not proposing to remove the weapons, I'm proposing to turn them into normal weapons that can be modded to full extent, use no energy and have no special effects (and also exclusive to their respective warframes). Activating the ultimate would just add these special effect back to them. So basically nothing changes to those who love exalted melee system in its current state.

On 2020-05-05 at 4:52 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.3

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Your Pet Companions will now teleport alongside you when transitioning between different regions in a Railjack mission (ie Omni Recall, Archwing Slingshot, boarding a Crewship via Archwing, etc). 
    • This addresses feedback that Pet  Companions could take many seconds to catch up, or if it's bleeding out, won't catch up at all, thus dying frequently. This also fixes Pet Companions sometimes dying on an exploding Crewship that you’ve already departed from. 
    • A lingering issue we’re chasing is the Join Warp feature not bringing your Pet Companion with you.

Unfortunately this is NOT fixed. Played as Client and dog still died on a ship, and lost 20% loyalty. They later reappeared but the damage to loyalty is done each time they die.

Here's my bug report in the megathread:

You might want to check the melee weapons as some create a nauseating white flash when they hit enemies. Two of those are Kronen Prime and Nami Skyla Prime. This also happened before with Silva & Aegis Prime. The bright flash activates as though all of the attacks are considered heavy attacks visually.

5 hours ago, Leqesai said:

Don't forget that the railjack is supposed to have added NPCs in a future update. This will help make it feel more appropriately sized, I hope. But IMO the thing is already the perfect size. 

It needs to be somewhat big considering how warframe plays. Bullet jumping and whatnot force large areas. Consider the distinct lack of realistically sized rooms/hallways in the game.

It doesnt even matter, cuz teleport everywhere.

Not to be salty but just found out that I need to grind through railjack which i spent ages during release through all the bugs and stuff which I could live with only for the avionics to all be removed from my railjack. To be refunded dirac... I'm sure that my voice is a minority but I think this is unacceptable with that and the amount of hours I spent farming. I appreciate you are trying to make railjack better and things are subject to change. It would have been better to give the new mods unranked rather then dirac but im sure other people needed the dirac. I just thought that I would voice my opinion for what it is worth as a long standing member of the warframe community. Great work on the bug fixes though.

Grendel still self-damages when he eats Torid/Pox nades, probably with Mutalist Cernos too.

Stug still does AoE self damage with the 'passive AoE damage' before they explode.

On 2020-05-05 at 11:18 AM, Akimbo said:

Projectile crit chance fixed, but any news on when self-damage will be fixed?

1 hour ago, GurtLushSalmon said:

Not to be salty but just found out that I need to grind through railjack which i spent ages during release through all the bugs and stuff which I could live with only for the avionics to all be removed from my railjack. To be refunded dirac... I'm sure that my voice is a minority but I think this is unacceptable with that and the amount of hours I spent farming. I appreciate you are trying to make railjack better and things are subject to change. It would have been better to give the new mods unranked rather then dirac but im sure other people needed the dirac. I just thought that I would voice my opinion for what it is worth as a long standing member of the warframe community. Great work on the bug fixes though.

You should still have your mods. You just have to reupgrade and reinstall them.

After this hot-fix my loading times have gone up by at least double. Any reasons to why this might occur? (Download cache is optimized)

My Railjack also appears completely white (no texture coloring, only normal map as far as i can tell)

2 hours ago, HoustonDragon said:

You should still have your mods. You just have to reupgrade and reinstall them.

Thanks for letting me know still don't understand why they had to reset the stuff in the first place was it something to do with the new avionics or did the rework just mean everything had to be reset. 

1 hour ago, GurtLushSalmon said:

Thanks for letting me know still don't understand why they had to reset the stuff in the first place was it something to do with the new avionics or did the rework just mean everything had to be reset. 

They merged the various "House" versions down. So instead of having 3 variations of Bulkhead, we just have one version now. Given the ability to fuse things like reactors together for improved Avionics/Flux capacity, they probably wanted to make it less hassle to try and balance everything. It made it a lot easier to use more mods for me, at least.

On 2020-05-07 at 12:20 AM, Xaero said:

How about you learn to read properly? Do you even know how Garuda and her Talons work? If you love exalted weapons so much, they don't go away, they will be equipped if you have no "boring" melee weapon equipped in the slot. So that you could mod them to full extent. You could also of course leave your build as is, activate the ult, and everything would work like before.

The Sacrificial mods are now a thing, they are an immediate buff to the Exalted weapons. The reason why they don't allow you to use the Bandai... I mean, the "best mods" is becaue Exalted Weapons base damage is decided by your Power Str, with enough power strength you can easily power creep  normal weapons with the right setup. Especially now that the Sacrificial Mods are a thing. Your proposition would nerf this last aspect of the exalted weapons, while allowing it to have "superior" builds.

The reason why I'm focusing so much on the "superior" and "better" words is because in the current system you can easily make builds that does not require any of the acolyte mods.

The acolyte mods are no longer the be all end all mods. You can mod for Heavy attacks on a pure status weapon and make it work even without Weeping Wounds. This allowed for Exalted Weapons to properly compete with the normal builds.

16 hours ago, Leqesai said:

I'm not sure what you're referring to. "cuz teleport everywhere"

Can you elaborate on this?

You can teleport to any spot in railjack, press L. Also you can teleport from outside railjack to the railjack with the omni gear.

22 hours ago, Reaver1986 said:

Railjack rework in size when? When will be added those things into the railjack missions what was promissed? Void Cloak is will have a rework as well? I did not seen any description again...

the universe ego GIF

Don't put your cart in front of the horses, it'll come when it will come. It took years but Umbra is here, It took years but the armor scaling was fixed(with only the level 9999 "endgame" players complaining about the change). DE DElays but they don't DEceive, they always DEliver.

3 hours ago, DreadWarlock said:

The Sacrificial mods are now a thing, they are an immediate buff to the Exalted weapons.

Aren't they the immediate buff to any melee? And they don't give you red crits on their own anyways.

the Bandai...

The bandaid for what?

becaue Exalted Weapons base damage is decided by your Power Str, with enough power strength you can easily power creep  normal weapons with the right setup.

With enough power strength you make exalted melee at best comparable to regular melee while losing additional utility, survivability or anything else.

Your proposition would nerf this last aspect of the exalted weapons, while allowing it to have "superior" builds.

An acceptable sacrifice for universal use and better warframe build diversity. If anything, former exalted melee stats could be brought up.

The reason why I'm focusing so much on the "superior" and "better" words is because in the current system you can easily make builds that does not require any of the acolyte mods.

The acolyte mods are no longer the be all end all mods. You can mod for Heavy attacks on a pure status weapon and make it work even without Weeping Wounds. This allowed for Exalted Weapons to properly compete with the normal builds.

Doesn't change the fact Exalted Weapons are simply not worth using.

Archived