Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Failed to create session

(XBOX)stanloona9783

For the past couple days i haven't been able to go into public sessions properly. When i first open warframe and go into a mission everything works but when i leave the group i can't even open the navigation menu because the game keeps telling me "Failed to create session". So far the only thing that fixes it is closing warframe out and going back in but its really annoying. Anyone know if there's a way to fix this?

WF matchmaking has gotten horrible on xbox.  A one-time (ie just works for the next mission) is to launch the conclave terminal (you just have to interact with it, don't have to go into any of the three options)  then go back  to navigation.  But unless you restart WF, you will likely need to do this between each mission.

• 2 weeks later...

Ever since last Friday I've started having these problems.

i can log in fine,i go to navigation and the game hangs,then i get the network not responding message, then that might last for a few seconds or until i have to reboot the game,

i can go in to the navigation screen wait until the network error messages stop, then go in to railjack, and the same thing happend.

if there's an open session i click on it, the game says it's finding an a squad, then the network not responding message appears.

i'm not the only one, there is a lot of people in xbox  (EU) chat complaining, but nothing seems to getting done.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Matchmaking is terrible.

• Frequent failed to create session - sometimes going to conclave and out fixes it sometimes not 
  • Gets stuck on "Looking for players" - infinitely. 
  • Gets suck on the loading screen after it appears to find a session - infinitely
  • Goes straight to "Voting on Mission" with even when only one in squad - no option to start timer.  So mission will never start.
  • Timer count down will beep-beep-beep as if its counting down but never actually moves from 5 seconds (or 10 Seconds or whatever)

Usually once any one of the problems above happens, it will keep happening regardless of exiting matchmaking, selecting a different mission - cant play at all since can't start a mission and have to dashboard.

But I guess getting better lip sync for Lotus/Nora/et al is more important than fixing game breaking bugs.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

This has been an ongoing issue for quite some time. It crops up for me normally after a few sessions go smoothly, then I click on my navigation console and I get the message 'Failed to create session. Please try again'

If you click it a couple of times, you might get into the Nav screen, but the menu for choosing your mission at the top right doesn't populate properly (wish I had a screenshot). The only way to fix this is to close warframe and restart; switch to Solo play, which will re-populate the mission menu, then try again...or just keep clicking on it until it works! Frustrating? YES!

Same matchmaking issue since yesterday.

- Joining public SO, launches/searches then stops

-Joining public missions, launches mission with me the only one in it and no one joining

-Joining public bounties on Deimos, Launches mission with me the only one in it and no one joining 

Have rechecked files and optimized cache. have restarted pc and router. Have waited a day. Matchmaking is still not working as intended

• 4 weeks later...

Archived