[DE]Danielle

(PS4) Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4.3 Status: Live!

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4.3 has been sent to Cert! The total download size for this next mainline update is ~ 1.25 GB - once it passes Cert we will share the good news and an official launch date. Thanks Tenno!

• Like 3

I'm liking this update that is coming but when is Hildyrn going get a new skin? Wisp got 2 or I think 2

The omni tool shortcut is great, but please de dont make it require the use of the power menu, i hate the power menu, i use the dpad to activate abilities, and i dont have any extra buttons for the power menu, or i would use it for gear shortcuts and it would be great, i also use a external keyboard just for using the tactical menu, fixing these issues would be a huge qol thing, such as remapping external devices,more  toggle options, for example if quick progress view and power menu was a toggle then it might be feesable to use swipe for those, also there are lots of controllors that has extra buttons, if we could remap those that would be awesome, just something to keep in mind moving forward, as always thank you de for all your hard work, hopw everyone is safe and comfortable, and thank for continuing to work even in hard times, we really apreciate you guys, cheers

• Like 1

God dammit, why cant console have the same Tennogen that PC does? The users who create them should not have the right to decide weather console also gets them or not. So now what? Go onto social media and harass the Tennogen creators until they change their mind? Because that seems to be the only solution.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, (PS4)Alucard_Of_Xid said:

But still no word on glassmaker?

Here's the word:

On 2020-05-06 at 2:21 PM, (PS4)Yuki5e7en said:

Any news about the Glassmaker nightwave?

On 2020-05-06 at 2:27 PM, [DE]Danielle said:

We are aiming to launch across all Platforms next week - if that shifts we will let you all know. 

Posted (edited)

I'm glad to see all of the working toward a better Warframe experience.

Another thing I'm happy about is never doing another railjack mission after my intrinsics are maxed.  I'm 270 away from current max and will have a brief but glorious respite from it until command intrisic leveling in introduced.  

It's just not fun coupled with server problems, disconnects, lost items and tons of lost intrinsic points.  I would have at least a third more than I currently do if all lost mission rewards had been properly allocated (bringing my grand total well over what is currently required to max all intrisic stats), not to mention time spent and ultimately wasted doing missions in which earned intrinsics, avionics, and resources were not received.

When communicating this to DE on more than a couple of occassions the reply was "oh well. If you don't have your gamelog time codes nothing can be done."   

How does a PS4 user find their gamelogs? Oh, that's right. There are none available on consoles.

If railjack missions weren't so arduous, involved, and time consuming lost mission rewards wouldn't chafe nearly as much.  But they are not brief and the novel lusters is quickly overshadowed by a lot of issues that drain any chance of inherent fun there may have been.

Kudos on the update!

I hope future players find it more fun, more rewarding, and in the very least far less frustrating and needlessly agravating than I did.

Edited by (PS4)billifred
typos
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Faze-j92544 said:

When does nightwave 3 start

Probably when consoles get the new update.

That Vazarin number needs to be higher than a flat 500. That's literally worthless. As a devoted Vazarin player I genuinely feel wronged here.  I was under the impression you wanted more diversity in Tenno schools, not less, but perhaps I was mistaken. A reduction is warranted, I'll be the first to admit it, but that's way too far. 25% over 5 secs, 2 secs invuln with the invuln having a 5 sec CD after expiry would be more reasonable. 

Of course I doubt this will get read by anyone important anyway.

• Like 3

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

launch date

I've misread this as "lunch date"... Think I officially had enough of the  quarantine 😅

• Like 1

Dani or whoever reads this please can we have added skin options for stave type weapons. I’d really like to use some for my staves and others for polearms that are already in game. This would be awesome with some of the really good looking options coming with this tennogen. 

On 2020-05-06 at 12:16 PM, (PS4)Astro_BS-AS said:

Thanks ! Can´t wait for the Railjack Update!

Could happen for the update to be ready before Scarlet Spear ends?  That would be so good to rank up some Intrinsics... 

I couln't agree more. Just glad their going to re-run the Operation again later this year. Hopefully we get the update on Tue the 12th. We'll still have some days left for this Operation, atleast the Railjack part will b fixed. We'll just have to wait till the next run for the Operation to be fixed.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, (PS4)giordialfa2000 said:

That won't happen

Not goin to happen, Railjack is just way to much fun. However if DE wants to remove pvp from a pve game that would be sweet.

• Like 1

Nice fixes and some of the changes.

Primary Kitgun handles, please.

“Protective Dash,” is losing its “Protective,” capability? Did I read that correctly? 🙂 😞

Frustrated Bbc One GIF by BBC

Operator double jump and aim glide please for better warframe to operator control synergy, even if they drain a little void energy to use, they would still be sweet!

Operator K-Drive usage. Would be sweet.

General operator buff please. You all outdid yourselves with “The War Within,” and the “Second Dream.” Would be nice to see more Warframe and operator synergy with frames other than Volt.

Volt deluxe skin with no “high heels,” “skirts,” or “tights,” please 🙂

Thanks.

39 minutes ago, (PS4)GHOSTPOLICIES said:

Operator double jump and aim glide please for better warframe to operator control synergy, even if they drain a little void energy to use, they would still be sweet!

General operator buff please. You all outdid yourselves with “The War Within,” and the “Second Dream.” Would be nice to see more Warframe and operator synergy with frames other than Volt.

I agree with this I recently just saw the duviri paradox trailer from a bit ago (guy kinda looks like hayden tenno idk why) I either forgot or never saw it but I would love to see more info no matter how little! I would like to see mostly more fluidity between warframe and op form as well as the synergy. Perhaps a new passive or ability depending on which warframe you transfer out of? A new jump or new dodge/ teleports with variations for both depending on the school would be awesome too. Can't wait for these updates and everything else in the future!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

THE UPDATE FOR RAILJACK MADE IT TOO FRAKIN EZ.   Come on it waa Challenging at the Start then it got Better But Kept is ARE YOU SURE ABOUT DOING THAT feel. e_e  PLZ allow there to be more than 1 Hazard  put the cap at 5 of each NOT JUST 1  or  boarders make the Slightly less common but not NEARLY NONE EXISTENT.   I CAN LEGIT FACE TANK 5 CREWSHIPS (((  IN THE VEIL  ))) due to this update thats WAY WAY TO EZ like wtf i feel like Mario Given a super Star Walking into a Room full of Gooma who cant walk

Edited by (PS4)MikeFusion1230

Posted (edited)

So, devs disliked ability combos like limbo's (2nd + 4th "ez" win. Can't really blame players for using that combo, as limbo has NO OTHER PLAYSTYLE.) but decide to ignore that warframes like nyx (needs rework from even before her last nerf that gave her the most useless passive of the game) didn't even show up in the event?

Stop it, DE, Nerframe had enough of this. 70% of the game's arsenal is useless enough for your changes to sink the remaining 30% into the mud.

Edit: sorry if this looks like a rant, but kind of itches my eyes when the good stuff is overlooked with microscope and the bad stuff just gets forgotten like it was never there to begin with.

Edited by (PS4)ghost__gc