[DE]Danielle

(PS4) Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4.3 Status: Live!

Please fix issue in railjack when Focus pops up it's most always inside the porthole that the enemies raid the ship in and it's inaccessible

Posted (edited)

So all the pl to buy the rest of the aviotics i was missing for my colection over 1k in the drains, thanks for that becouse people cant farm or expend like myself so what the compensación we going to get.......  congratulation on waist your pl cheers mate

Edited by (PS4)Mendoman007

on behalf of every single Warframe player in the world I want to thank you for coming up with fixes for the Scarlet spear! Especially so close to its end date. I can't tell you how useful an update is especially when the event is about to end. So thankyou from all of us for waiting until the last minute. On a side note I really want to thank you guys for the self damage animation rollback thing. It is extremely useful and the way to counter the fall back works perfectly... not. It is completely broken and a huge time-waster you guys need to refine that ASAP

Well, my ingame chat has been offline since the launch of scarlet spear update on PS4, hope they do something since most of SA players have this issue, i think the game chat is a good part of the game and having it disabled makes a big difference. 

On 2020-05-06 at 12:55 PM, (PS4)Maunstre said:

Seconding this sentiment. Scarlet Spear has been running for weeks on console and will be ending in just over 8 days. There was ample time for these event hotfixes and changes to have been sent to cert and received by us. Can the team please explain why consoles get repeatedly left in behind like this for updates? The Plague Star mentioned fix in particular is a thorn all its own, as those pathfinding issues were reported multiple times over multiple runs of the event but were never fixed until emotions boiled over on the subreddit, and at the end of the day only PC got to see that fix.

I 3rd that sentiment... it is definitely apparent that console players get left in the dust more times than is acceptable. You have an entire Community dedicated to this game and you primarily focus on PC players. If there was a form of console discrimination, that would be it. We all payed hundreds of dollars for this amazing game and don't get the full content that PC gets nor the fixes that PC gets. Common DE... And to reiterate on the statement above me, scarlet spear IS ending in a few days.. you guys had ample time to send out hotfixes... plus u r working from home there for, more inclined to enjoy what you are doing and be productive?. So fix things WHEN they need to be... FOR US ALL

Amazing ! Thanks ! It´ll be a great time to test RailJack with the event still going. Thanks for all the hard work ! 

hace 4 horas, (PS4)FogelMcUr dijo:

Where are the Ivara tennogen skins for console?

Simple, it didn't make it to console, we got half the round as per usual, every time i wait for a round to come to console (which takes months) i feel like a second hand player, left out.

People get so mad at video games, play something else or stop whinning

*cries in vazarin*

Also can we have zaw tonfas, whips maybe, a bit more variety 

• Like 1

On 2020-05-09 at 12:11 PM, (PS4)sister-hawk said:

Thank you for the reply, but we all know this already.

...I mean literally useless. ...When a defense objective has 70,000 health and enemies are doing 5000 dps, 500 health over 5 seconds, i.e. 100 hp/second with no invulnerability is utterly meaningless.

...but this change to Vazarin accomplishes exactly the opposite because, for all these abilities, the small and non-scaling amount of healing will do nothing.

If it’s not broke, don’t fix it. 🙂

Weakening Protective Dash negatively impacts high level/end game play as well as solo gameplay effectively making the game less fun for more than the players that had the time to share comments here. This ability simply did not need to be altered in any way for any game mode or content. In this game with scaling enemies, missions are still failed in squads with Vazarin players.

Personally I think giving operators more uses than fewer is a good thing. I don’t like to be tied down to particular warframes, preferring to use my favorites and am an operator heavy player in many situations. After months and months and... months... of eidolon hunting and/or accumulating focus to complete our void children, making these changes to Vazarin... well, others here have found colorful ways to express this sentiment. 🙂

Please don’t do this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)hypo_thallamus said:

People get so mad at video games, play something else or stop whinning

*cries in vazarin*

Also can we have zaw tonfas, whips maybe, a bit more variety 

People get so mad......... at people getting so mad at video games, comment on a different forum or stop whinning

*cries for no reason*

Also can we have operators making double jumps and aim glides for better warframe to operator control synergy? Even if it costs a little void energy, it would still be sweet! 🙂

18 minutes ago, (PS4)GHOSTPOLICIES said:

People get so mad......... at people getting so mad at video games, comment on a different forum or stop whinning

*cries for no reason*

Also can we have operators making double jumps and aim glides for better warframe to operator control synergy? Even if it costs a little void energy, it would still be sweet! 🙂

Hahahahaha ouch

• Like 1

Warframe Revised: Raljack Revisited (Part 1): Update 27.4.3 is live on PS4! Reminder that Nightwave: Series 3: Glassmaker will be going live at 2 PM ET. See you then, Dreamers!

• Like 1