ImagineWhales

Clan wars/Alliance wars

On 2020-06-10 at 5:28 AM, (XB1)Izaliths said:

Yes please Clans and Alliances should be something more than just 2 chat bars.

Exactly. Clans and Alliances bring great community aspects to the game. Sad to see they are so neglected.

On 2020-05-07 at 11:21 AM, (NSW)Quarky said:

List at least 5, please.

1. Abundance of mobility is all good and fun for pve games. Really not great for pvp. Without an overhaul to mobility pvp won't work in Warframe.

2. Lack of dedicated servers and inherent host bias.

3. Small playerbase interest in pvp content means that de doesn't have justification to invest the required resources to make pvp work.

4. Competition for pvp shooters is extremely well established. Overwatch, valorant, CSGO, rainbow 6 siege and destiny all come to mind. The reason Warframe could succeed at the pve shooter aspect is because destiny (it's only relevant competition at the time) just shafted a lot of it's playerbase because Activision was doing Activision things. And Warframe was a lot of what destiny promised to be. Could you tell me with a straight face that you think Warframe could compete in the pvp shooter market with the mentioned games?

5. Balance. Pvp focused games spend a lot of their time micro managing balance to try and perfect it. Long term dev time sinks that require a lot of small changes over time aren't Warframe's specialty.

These are just a few off of the top of my head. I imagine it isn't hard to think of more.

PvP, no please no

I came here because I want to enjoy a PvE RPG game, relax for a bit by decorating my guild and chill there and grind stuff like pretty much PvE game does, instead of facing these 10 year old pvp players (some of them are hackers) who think they are the king of all players.

Warframe PvP in a nutshell is bs and nothing other than bs. Just don't do that

• Like 1

Tinyurl.com/haelion 

If it came back id want something like this.

Notice the use of the term rail agent. 

This was years ago. You can hear lil duck use that same term. 

Maybe theyll commit to more of my concept than just a phrase. 

There has to be something at the very least to make alliances actually be something other than one extra tab. Resource donation is nice, but other than that there isn't any end goal, its just kind of there.

• Like 2