Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will this year have more Tennogen catagories with the Tennocon changes?

Forgive me if I make any mistakes or misremember things, but last year, Chest Plate tennogen was opened up as a viable catagory for Tennogen artists after Tennocon.

With The Invisible Enemy having changed plans with Tennocon, are we to expect new Tennogen catagories to open up? Or will that have to wait until next year's Tennocon? Or whenever the next possible Tennocon can be held normally.

I don't think Tennogen options for the creators are tied in anyway to Tennocon. They just happen to line up last year/allowed for an announcement at DE place for big announcements, but since this year Tennocon is digital only it doesn't meant they couldn't release ways for artists to have new things to Design tennogen around.

• Like 2

Honestly, I wouldn't be optimistic about getting anything significant for TennoGen for this year, besides the usual TennoGen Rounds, as it's a low priority for DE and with the current situation of them working from home, I wouldn't imagine them focusing on something like new categories. Maybe at best, very late into this year we could get something related to that, but I wouldn't have your hopes to high.

I will admit, I do really want them to release the Shoulder and Leg attachment files so artists can finally create full Armor sets. But I wouldn't want them to rush it out either for TennoCon.

• Like 1

Digital Extremes keep a bunch of new to be announced at Tennocon, but no "physical" Tennocon this year doesn't mean there will be less reveals, since this is stuff they are still working on.

You can pretty much expect the same kind of annoucements and new content for this year, exept it will be all digital.

• Like 1