Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Defense - Three Rhinos And A Trinity. Thank You, Fleeting Expertise.

Sgaterboy

Today Striss, WorldEye, Dragonknight525, and I completed a T3 Defense with three Rhinos and a Trinity.

I think this was made possible by the Fleeting Expertise mod, which helps these two warframes out a tremendous amount. Kudos to DE for making good on their promise to allow warframes to fill different roles through creative manipulation of the mod system. It was actually quite fun to try something new.

The mission and strategy was discussed among us beforehand. The entire mission was remarkably uneventful.

Has anyone else succeeded in doing this without a member of the holy trinity of defense?

EDIT: Multiple responses confirm that we are nowhere near the first to be crazy enough to start a T3 Defense without a Frost, Vauban, or Nyx on the team. With millions of players, it's hard to find new territory ..<

2013_10_12_00007.jpg

This screenshot was taken at the start of the final wave.  I have screenies of the rewards screen and mission completed screens.  We earned a forma blueprint for our efforts.
Edited by Sgaterboy

Done it before with a rhino, volt, saryn and a loki. So no, you weren't the first as i am sure several others have run this without those frames as well.

I'm not saying it isnt possible with other warframes, I just want to see if anyone else actually has done it. Most players I know wouldn't even start a T3 Defense without a Frost on the team.

EDIT:

Done it before with a rhino, volt, saryn and a loki. So no, you weren't the first as i am sure several others have run this without those frames as well.

That's what I was looking for.  Just wanted to probe the waters I guess. With millions of players I guessed there arent very many things that haven't been attempted at least once.

Edited by Sgaterboy

I have suceeded in a group as a volt with nova, excal, and ash. I got the most kills, but it's only because synapse+elec shield (usually gives about 600 kills). since nova's MP stops being able to clear rooms at higher levels just debuff and slow. wasn't that bad in the end, most runs I've done didn't have a frost. I've come pretty close in another group that didn't have nova that I can't remember, but we got careless towards the end.

Has anyone else succeeded in doing this without a member of the holy trinity of defense?

EDIT: Multiple responses confirm that we are nowhere near the first to be crazy enough to start a T3 Defense without a Frost, Vauban, or Nyx on the team. With millions of players, it's hard to find new territory ..<

Still you guys are awesome :)

Edited by Crond

I have seen T3 defense done with 4 Lokis. Now that is a challenge....

Protip for your setup: Take energy siphon and the new corrupted mod that adds more time to Trinitys "4". Literally 28 seconds of invulnerability. So I am not surprised that you succeeded.