Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Glaive Travel Distance Resetting On Collision

shut

Title. Not sure if this was intended or not, but the Glaive's total distance traveled seems to be resetting entirely every time it hits a surface, so it can fly ridiculously far away as long as it has bounces remaining. I find this quite problematic, since having the Glaive return to my hand can take over twice as long to return to my hand after traveling around and not hitting anything.

Is anyone else having this problem?

I on the other hand think that the Glaive travels too far off. Try it in open spaces, it'll take a long time to come back, and hit nothing on its way back.

It should have minor homing abilities and limited flight path (goes off lane lesser).

You misunderstand me. I mean that if you throw the Glaive and it flies for, say, 20 metres, it could bounce off the ground and fly forward for another 20 metres, and then bounce off a wall or something and fly forward for another 20 metres, and continue like this until it has no bounces left. It takes WAY too long for the Glaive to return now, and the insane range that it can reach doesn't really help with how unpredictable the bounces already are.

Title. Not sure if this was intended or not, but the Glaive's total distance traveled seems to be resetting entirely every time it hits a surface, so it can fly ridiculously far away as long as it has bounces remaining. I find this quite problematic, since having the Glaive return to my hand can take over twice as long to return to my hand after traveling around and not hitting anything.

Is anyone else having this problem?

Its intended, glaive with bounce mods was really useless but now the glaive can do all the bounces.

You misunderstand me. I mean that if you throw the Glaive and it flies for, say, 20 metres, it could bounce off the ground and fly forward for another 20 metres, and then bounce off a wall or something and fly forward for another 20 metres, and continue like this until it has no bounces left. It takes WAY too long for the Glaive to return now, and the insane range that it can reach doesn't really help with how unpredictable the bounces already are.

Quick return "cought" even without it the glaives doesnt take that long to comeback unless you really did a throw to do that.

Edited by Dasmir