The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo room decoration capacity

Bloomer83

backstory:
So. my friend in warframe introduced me to dojo decorating rooms. i immidiately asked him for the biggest, and spend more then 20 hrs already(out of 123) on building the room. i also purcashed monthly resource booster, thinking it will help me to know how to build, if i see parts of the room already made.

and so it went, from little idea to complete one, when suddenly, i hitted 3000 capacity and am unable to build. that means that my plan can't be realized, therefore changing my passion to build into a dissapointment of not beeing able to end my idea.

i enjoy warframe very much, and spend more then enough money into it, becouse warframe is awesome, having alot of very creative playstyles, and a whole new world to explore etc.

so that moment of hitting capacity, without previous knowledge it's there, made all this questions pop out in my head, and i didn't find any debate anywhere (maybe i'm just blind or non-practical with computers) so:

questions:

-why there even is capacity?

-how many problems would the game developers go through to increase it?
-isn't increasing it in the first place making more profit for the game, since you have to farm ALOT of resources?

suggestion:
i have no doubt people spend alot of time not just decorating, but some even having meetings in dojo rooms. 
to be totaly honest, i would spend 100-200 platinum to increase number of decoration capacity by 1000 and have no doubt someone else would do the same.
in fact, the specific room i had in mind in backstory is not even 1/4 completed. so i would spend even 1000,2000 platinum to see it realized.
i very much hope that someone will take this option atleast under consideration.

i hope i wasnt too long, nor too unapropriate since i allways have a feeling that i could look somewhere for this info.

anyone, thanks for reading.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Bloomer83 said:

questions:

-why there even is capacity?

-how many problems would the game developers go through to increase it?
-isn't increasing it in the first place making more profit for the game, since you have to farm ALOT of resources?

Performance. Memory. Every single person can make a dojo. Every single person can make a giant base with thousands upon thousands of decorations. DE has to keep all of them saved.

Imagine some troll putting all his 3000+ capacity to get all the biggest fps hitting atmospherics into one place and then invite people.

I have already noticed during trading that some people have unreasonably high loading time in my dojo.

Edited by Savire510
  • Like 2

vor 31 Minuten schrieb Uhkretor:

... Proper Dojo decoration is making it spectacular with LESS, not with more.

I actually like those statues build from many small parts. Such stuff looks really cool.

1 hour ago, Savire510 said:

Performance. Memory. Every single person can make a dojo. Every single person can make a giant base with thousands upon thousands of decorations. DE has to keep all of them saved.

Imagine some troll putting all his 3000+ capacity to get all the biggest fps hitting atmospherics into one place and then invite people.

I have already noticed during trading that some people have unreasonably high loading time in my dojo.

i can understand that, but don't tell me if every player payed 20€ for 3-4k capacity increase DE couldn't afford bigger storage for saving those rooms..

also atmospherics could be changed to take space around so you cant place 2 on 1 place.. 

or even better: could make something like a room theme, allowing player to choose which material the walls are from, that would save alot of lost capacity just to cover the room with meteor walls n stuff

Edited by Bloomer83

2 hours ago, Bloomer83 said:

i can understand that, but don't tell me if every player payed 20€ for 3-4k capacity increase DE couldn't afford bigger storage for saving those rooms..

But they dont really pay for it . maybe if there was it could be an option later.

You can build everything in a dojo without spending a dollar / euro / yen or whatever local currency is applicable and for that cost the limit is fair.

16 minutes ago, Bloomer83 said:

or even better: could make something like a room theme, allowing player to choose which material the walls are from, that would save alot of lost capacity just to cover the room with meteor walls n stuff

That's not a bad idea,

But what you really want are more room options.

• Like 1

well.. atleast now i understand why the thing is as it is, still, paying 1000platinum to increase the room capacity by 3000 would be an awesome option. its better to have 1 detailed dojo room then 80 of them in which 1 decoration must cover atleast 1/4 for room to not look empty.

well, the rest is in the hands of developers, i just hope some1 sees this.

thank you all for  answers and have fun playing!

2 hours ago, Bloomer83 said:

well.. atleast now i understand why the thing is as it is, still, paying 1000platinum to increase the room capacity by 3000 would be an awesome option. its better to have 1 detailed dojo room then 80 of them in which 1 decoration must cover atleast 1/4 for room to not look empty.

well, the rest is in the hands of developers, i just hope some1 sees this.

thank you all for  answers and have fun playing!

Devs and such don't read general discussion, for that you want feedback.