Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.4

[DE]Megan

Thanks for the hotfix, please have a look at Mirage's first ability the clones not making the gestures or emotes done by the real Mirage, also the colors of the weapons held by the clones not matching the real Mirage

Edited by FaridRLz
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed crashing when buying an Appearance Slot for the Arcata in the Arsenal.

Your telling me we can buy Appearance Slots for the Lunaro equipment but we still can't buy Appearance Slots for the Operator?  What the actual fudge? :suspicion:

• Like 6

Please also fix the "resets" in Operator-form, if i deploy a tether mine by using Magus Lockdown and i Dash to far away from ground and turning back to Warframe, i constantly get reset. My Frame lose it's buffs and i respawn at the point i started to Dash. The Tileset with weirdest resets is the new Murex one.

12 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed performing a Mercy kill while Atlas’ Rumbled Augment is active giving you back your regular weapon during Rumbled.

how about turning it into a feature? and make u able to jump and bullet jump

• Like 4

Thank you for the hotfix.

Titania Prime's dodge roll sounds are wonderful, but the introduction of her dodge animation change has also introduced a bug in which her side roll does not move nearly as fast as it should.

• Like 2