Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.4

[DE]Megan

Cool. now if possible. Can we get a fix to Gara's 2 just randomly turning off every other 15 seconds. I've pretty mcuh maxed out duration on that ability with it being over 40 secs. and I've notice that sometimes when I turn it on, it will just shut off after 10 to 15 seconds. or in some strange cases, it will shut off as soon as i walk next to a wall. The problem seems worst when you add in the healing augment for her 2. I don't know why but it seems to cause this issue more often with it on then off. I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue or if its just me.

On 2020-05-07 at 1:26 PM, MarsUltarPrime said:

Any idea for when the we will get a fix for the door of the Pulse Turbine objective not opening? That would be awesome if that got fixed, I'm just leaving those missions until then.

I had this problem as well, and they started working for me again after I verified and optimized the cache in the launcher.

*edit*

Just encountered the glitch again, on an Earth Proxima mission with two clanmates.  I was the host.

Edited by N64Gamefreak

6 hours ago, -NICHE- said:

Also, would it be possible to add a separate toggle sprint for Railjack? I have been having issues since launch with toggle sprint turned on where after I run out of stamina I have to manually hold shift again for it to start regenerating. A separate toggle sprint or automatic regen and disable of sprint when stamina runs out would be a nice QoL change to solve this issue.

THIS!!! I've been asking this for Months! Toggle Sprint for Archwing, Railjack and K-Drive to be seperate toggles. Because on Foot and Archwing, toggled always, K-Drive and Railjack? Untoggled, because they suck toggled.

• Like 3

Command Intrinsic when

Been 6 months. Would be nice to have something from half a year ago actually be finished

Also can we get a fix for Railjack Boost using the same settings as Sprint Toggle?

6 months and it's infuriating that the Boost meter will drain and stay drained because it hasn't been separated yet.

• Like 8

Thanks for the fixes and tweaks!

However, the fix from patch 27.4.3 for the Pets not warping with you to avoid their death on a crewship isn't perfect yet, because going to space through the hangar and staying out there while the ship explodes can still trigger the "death" flag (and lower their Loyalty).

Here's the post where I reproduced it yesterday, after hotfix.

19 hours ago, Casardis said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Companions get killed when left on an exploding crewship (even after patch 27.4.3)
  • VISUAL: First image is the pet already being dead on a separate crewship (it respawned when I came to the Railjack). Second image shows his loyalty reduced from 70% to 50%.
      Reveal hidden contents

bmr17wE.jpg Kl9zaj5.jpg

• REPRODUCTION:
    • Traverse onto a crewship
    • Destroy the reactor
    • Go to space
    • Observe companion expire
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Companion doesn't die anymore since they're supposed to be in transitioning stage, even when we're still in Archwing
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Companion dies when the player's in space
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 2/3 reproduction

NOTES: I've saved my EE.log in case you need it. I can email it or send as a support ticket per request.

Here's a few other bugs still not addressed. which I also reported in the Test Cluster subforums.

On 2020-05-02 at 4:09 PM, Casardis said:
  • TYPE: In-Game
  • DESCRIPTION: Shipkiller tracking stays active even after disabling it\finishing the mission. If it's disabled while it's shooting its laser, it will keep the laser up PERMANENTLY while auto-aiming at you whenever in range, even when mission's over.
  • VISUAL: https://giant.gfycat.com/SevereImmaculateDikkops.webm
    SevereImmaculateDikkops-size_restricted.
  • REPRODUCTION: Disable the shipkiller, preferably while it's still shooting its laser (need to coordinate with pilot\away team)
  • EXPECTED RESULT: Shipkiller is completely disabled, stops moving and stops shooting.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Shipkiller keeps tracking the Railjack, and will also shoot a permanent laser at them if it had it on when away team finished disabling it.
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: Should work every time.

On 2020-05-02 at 4:04 PM, Casardis said:
  • TYPE: In-game
  • DESCRIPTION: Ramsleds attempt boarding parties even after mission completion
  • VISUAL:
    Spoiler

1jZHKz4.jpg

• REPRODUCTION: Finish a mission and approach any base-platforms that can launch ramsleds (Missile Platform, Shipkiller, Pulse Turbine...). 
  • EXPECTED RESULT: As per Hotfix 27.3.4, "Fixed Ramsleds trying to initiate a Boarding Party after the mission is complete," Ramsleds shouldn't be launched anymore.
  • OBSERVED RESULT: Ramsleds are still launched
  • REPRODUCTION RATE: 100% of the time as long as the ramsled launch are not on its cooldown.

Edited by Casardis

Oh look, still no fix for host migration absolutely destroying ongoing RJ mission status.

Every time host migration occurs, various objectives get bugged, reseted without being completable again, access to anomaly is forbidden etc... forcing to quit the mission, wasting time and loots.

No problem, ill continue spamming support with tickets to get the mats and salvage components i should have got.

6 monthes after release, these critacal GAME BREAKING bugs are still around. If its not fixable, at least release a command to check the mission status consistency to help unlock the situation without aborting. Some kind of long overdue super-unstuck.

Just had a railjack mission with an anomaly fail to complete. We finished all objectives but once we finished nothing happened. We tried going back into the murex and leaving out but nothing worked. We lost all of our rewards >.<

• Like 1

6 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

You obviously didn't bother to test it yourself. I got a weapon part from one of the caches in an orokin derelict in railjack a week or so ago. Definitely not 4 months ago!

Might of worked for you this was yesterday when I got it . It had unidentified when I got the cache. When I finished the mission it wasnt there. I am still looking to find another orokin derelict to see if it gives anything the next time .

26 minutes ago, dragonwarriorbdb said:

Might of worked for you this was yesterday when I got it . It had unidentified when I got the cache. When I finished the mission it wasnt there. I am still looking to find another orokin derelict to see if it gives anything the next time .

they don't always have the special caches.

21 minutes ago, dragonwarriorbdb said:

there was an old bug, that you need to hack the console on the derelict before completing all the missions objectives to get the part, if you hack the console after completing the objectives you get nothing. idk if that was fixed, also sometimes you get resources or dirac from the caches so is easy to miss what you got

9 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed the Kuva Ayanga causing self-damage when out in space.

But... what about the self damage it's also doing on the ground? Unless I missed a patch in the last like 3 days addressing ground side specifically, it self damages on the ground too, any time you move into it after it arms. It's very painful.

Please improve the railjack wreckage scrapping system. I noticed that while in dojo you can scrap individual items which takes a long time to sort thru since you need to navigate into each category. While outside of the dojo and being over limit, there is a pop up similar to over limit on rivens, we can select wreckages to scrap. The downside is that it doesn't display the bonuses. Streamline it so that both in dojo and outside of dojo just has a complete screen that lists all the wreckages with the bonuses listed and we can mass select to scrap.

My launcher still crashes after "finishing" the update download, saying update failed. It's been a week 😞
I've tried everything. Tomorrow is the last day I had of affinity booster 😞  

Thanks for the hot fixes DE!

I would like to address some issues i have noticed as well.

1. 2 to 3 second random freezes everytime in the orbiter. Happening also when getting to a different location like boarding railjack or relay. Happens also when in certain missions 2 second freezes happens. Even after
verifying and optimizing game issue still present.
2. Ordnance color keeps going to default when visiting the dojo drydock for the first time instead of having the same primary color of the railjack.
3. Issue when doing Tridolon events, when knockdown user wont be able to move.
4. Railjack name randomly gets removed when visiting drydock.
5. When interacting with pet at orbiter pet sometimes dissappear and sometimes will no longer be present in the orbiter when viewing upgrade screen of pet.
6. Melee weapon shows when interacting with pet in orbiter.
7. When viewing profile while going to navigation operator gets stuck.
8. Random Blackout when entering/exiting RJ/crewship/ going to archwing.

Since this update my chat keeps breaking with a 10054 error.  When it does this I can't exit the game cleanly.  I need to open task manager and end task on it or it just keep running and I can't start the game again.