Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Revised: Railjack Revisited (Part 1): Hotfix 27.4.4

[DE]Megan

On 2020-05-07 at 10:20 PM, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

I hope there is a consideration to revert the Vazarin changes. Focus as a whole has many different issues, but it would be much nicer if more than Zenurik was viable for general missions. Vazarin isn't bad, but most of its use was for defensive missions, and it is now quite useless in those scenarios due to how abysmal its healing is.

I think it's cool even if they keep the sh*t healing, as long as it still gives invulnerability.

1 hour ago, TheMarty27 said:

I know, I meant I'd be fine with the nerfed healing, or even no healing at all, as long as they give it back the invulnerability, I believe it's more valuable than the healing.

I'd prefer the reverse, otherwise you are chained to the point to keep it invincible. But either would be less awful than what they did with it. The decision was so out of touch.

• Like 1

Something unrelated to railjack, but something to make the game more solo friendly in general would be open lobby for derelict. Not per say keyless of course just for solo players to be able to have people join in for better mutagen sample farming. I've been playing this game for years but haven't had clan members to farm with as I'm not as openly social. Not trying to be a bleeding heart but it's hard to get any of the resource solo even with monthly boosters and hardly anyone recruits for it anymore.

2 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

I'd prefer the reverse, otherwise you are chained to the point to keep it invincible. But either would be less awful than what they did with it. The decision was so out of touch.

I'd rather have the invincibility over the healing, 'cause, atleast when I had a look at the list with the objective healing updates, invincibility was much rarer than healing. If Vazarin only healed, a much better option would be to just pick Zenurik + Healframe, but invincibility is much more unique and, in some cases, much more valuable.

20 minutes ago, TheMarty27 said:

I'd rather have the invincibility over the healing, 'cause, atleast when I had a look at the list with the objective healing updates, invincibility was much rarer than healing. If Vazarin only healed, a much better option would be to just pick Zenurik + Healframe, but invincibility is much more unique and, in some cases, much more valuable.

I think being tied down to a particular frame is worse than being tied to a focus school.

• Like 2

I think this is a bug. Not sure. Can someone clarify? The less avionics I have, my shields goes up. Here I have 2 screenshots

When I have less avionics, u can see my shields went up to 4k+

gh4axbI.jpg

And here when I fill up more avionics, it goes back down

DGprZP4.jpg

Edited by Dippy_Daredevil

1 hour ago, Dippy_Daredevil said:

I think this is a bug. Not sure. Can someone clarify? The less avionics I have, my shields goes up. Here I have 2 screenshots

When I have less avionics, u can see my shields went up to 4k+

Spoiler

gh4axbI.jpg

And here when I fill up more avionics, it goes back down

Spoiler

DGprZP4.jpg

The reason the shield goes up and down is because of your reactor bonus.

Increase shields by 50 for each point of unused Avionics Capacity Lavan Reactor

edit: forgot the link. 😞  Components scroll down to the section MK III Component Modifiers

Edited by Slayer-.

2 hours ago, Slayer-. said:

The reason the shield goes up and down is because of your reactor bonus.

Increase shields by 50 for each point of unused Avionics Capacity Lavan Reactor

edit: forgot the link. 😞  Components scroll down to the section MK III Component Modifiers

Ah thanks. I totally forgot about that bonus. So stupid of me 😅

6 hours ago, StaticBreeze said:

Something unrelated to railjack, but something to make the game more solo friendly in general would be open lobby for derelict. Not per say keyless of course just for solo players to be able to have people join in for better mutagen sample farming. I've been playing this game for years but haven't had clan members to farm with as I'm not as openly social. Not trying to be a bleeding heart but it's hard to get any of the resource solo even with monthly boosters and hardly anyone recruits for it anymore.

I'm sorry to say, but the game is too much solo friendly already...

And the lack of clan members to farm Mutagen Samples with? Yeah, that's not the socialization part fault, either yours or the game. Its your clan members' fault entirely because they don't want to help you farm it.

I've been in that situation countless times with it, I decided to simply let everyone live with the consequences after the Sample farming was complete... And I'm doing the exact same thing whenever "farming" is involved, and its working well so far.

Edited by Uhkretor

On 2020-05-07 at 2:58 PM, -TSA-Swaggi said:

wQ3bbvJ.pngSwmXJ7j.png

Still no fix for that... 😞
Plz fix!!! Its annoying that the teleport points are not visible here because the map is moving since one of your recent updates...

Plz let it locked in the center of this ui like it was before and dont let it move THX!

That's DE for you. One step forward, two steps back and acting like there's no problem whatsoever.

20 hours ago, TheMarty27 said:

I think it's cool even if they keep the sh*t healing, as long as it still gives invulnerability.

19 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

It doesn't.

Not impressed over the change to Varzarin school, makes it hard as Frost to heal the objective in high end solo missions. The shield doesn't stop those corrupted damn nuke grenades, unable to heal objective. (Well I couldn't yesterday)

Edited by Slayer-.
added the "n't" onto could, makes all the difference.

Le 07/05/2020 à 21:20, [DE]Megan a dit :

Changes:

• Enemy summons can now be mind-controlled by abilities. Previously, there was a mechanic where 'owned' NPCs would not be affected by mind control, but now this only applies to allied owned NPCs (Sentinels, Pets, followers) so that there's no misleading things happening with Mind Control abilities.

I may point out something.
Today I played a defence mission (Stöfler on Lua) where using Revenant's servitude I controled a few Hyeka masters and while we arrived in our 7th wave we couldn't progress further due to two Hyeka kavats that had spawned as allies due to the servitude effect, the mission wouldn't progress further anymore and the two enemies would not return to enemy status so we could kill them, we ended up needing to abandon the mission.

If the change was supposed to avoid such scenarios it seems something went wrong somewhere or was overlooked.

Edited by Cyriann
Forgot a sentence

So....yeah.  More feedback on broken stuff.

1. Railjack missions are not consistent, with regards to objectives.  I specifically want to focus on Korm's Belt, which is supposed to be a galleon mission.  Ran it about 10 times.   Of the ten 5 were galleon, 3 pulse turbine, and 2 were hangar destructions.  This would be acceptable for most areas, but if the purpose is to grind the captains for a chance at the Pennant and Quellor blue prints then each load-in is a gamble as to whether you've got a good chance or a 20+ minute solo grind where your objective is simply to rack-up resources.
  2. Railjack breaks after 1 mission.  Fantastic, I've got three runs in a row....and upon going back to dry dock I have no clue what I've received.  Hopefully I actually got it.
  3. Crafting on Railjack.  If you craft after the mission end, the items don't exist upon returning to dry dock.  I can't tell if the earlier supposition was stupid on my part (rounding error), or the system penalizes you for finishing a mission and preparing for the next with the much improved crafting costs.  Whatever the case, if the mission ends don't waste time on crafting.
  4. Zaws.  Tested two variants of pole-arm style weapons.  Both would randomly start not working in missions.  The slam worked.  The stealth kill worked.  I could not perform a regular or charge attack.  This happened on longer (4+ minute) missions, entirely at random.  Sometimes they fixed themselves, sometimes they never did.  Whenever a new mission started everything was fine and dandy, but not being able to melee is pretty frustrating when trying to open crates.
  5. Drop rates.  Yeah, fractional percentages on rare enemy types are a joke.  Ballista Measure is...alright.  The inclusion of archwing mods on the unique enemy types is good.  My issue is that I've gotten 4 rare mods from the captains.  I've gotten 1 Quellor blue print.  The drop rates for Titania Prime Systems should be 10%, but after 20 radiant relics I got 1.  I ran a Lua disruption last night and of 10 rewards got 4 G4 relics...in a row.  It is statistically possible that these things are happening, but a string of 11%^4 = 0.0146%, a 12% likelihood of relic rarity failure, and dropping 4 rare mods instead of "common" blue prints is teetering on the unbelievable.  The statistically unlikely enough to believe that the provided percentages are inaccurate.  I know this is a claim based off of depressing results, and that's possible with RNG, but it's difficult to see this level of annoyance and know that 5% chances and needing 21 arcanes is going to make me hate Arbitrations more than I already find them tiring now, simply to earn the one or two that I might use.

I really wish I could give you more here.  At the same time, I would like to offer some encouragement.  It's nice you've publicly admitted Scarlet Spear was not ready.  It's nice you're already making it clear the Duviri Paradox is not something for 2020.  It's even nice you've suggested that the digital Tennocon won't promise the next big thing....two years from actually entering the game.  The progress to this is likely painful, but it's worthy of respect from your community.  Kudos on finally matching delivery more to your promises.  This may not sound like a positive, but I'm happy to not have to ask what the next big promise is going to be, and just look forward to improvements and smaller events.  A smaller scope, hopefully, will allow you to focus on what can be delivered on effectively.

• Like 2

Wondering why intrinsics have stopped being awarded, just finished a mission in Veil Proxima R-9 Cloud and did not get a single Intrinsic.

I'm 10-10-09-10 with 512 Intrinsics available, I ranked up Tactical and Piloting and do not want to do gunnery yet.

So I had 1024 before taking Tactical and Piloting out to 10-10, my question is why can I not get more intrinsic to take my stock pile back to what I had before. Trying to use Weekend booster plus the Infinity booster I got for login. 

During the mission I had crew ships sending ramsleds over multiple times from them all before I destroyed the Crew Ships.

I had fires I put out and minor hull breach along with Catastrophic hull breaches a few times, yet not one intrinsic at the end of mission and standing in dry dock checking how many I got to my surprise NONE.

Has a new limit on Intrinsic been introduced. Will see if I can find it but for now.

edit:
Found this 4092 intrinsics seems to be the cap, so DE why can I not take my 512 Intrinsic higher in readiness for when the command Intrinsic tree gets released. Every time there was a Infinity weekend I'd be in Railjack pounding away doing missions and having crews now and then.

Or do I need to submit a ticket, which will waste this weekend event.

Edited by Slayer-.
  • Like 1