Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Real Tired Of Your Reset Bug Warframe

alphex

Yep yep yep whenever I exit out of warframe or a lobby my weapons and colors will reset anyone else have this issue?

So say I had a dera and I changed it to a flux I finish game and it reverts same thing with warframe colors!

Edited by alphex

Yep yep yep whenever I exit out of warframe or a lobby my weapons and colors will reset anyone else have this issue?

So say I had a dera and I changed it to a flux I finish game and it reverts same thing with warframe colors!

If you switch weapons and frames just before launching into the void/derelict some times the game doesnt update and  you go back to what you had before when you finish the mission.

Also, i made a thread about this in the bug section, if you use loadouts your loadout will reset back to A every time.

Edited by Mak_Gohae

My pink-and-black colour scheme resets to my old pink-and-white one every now and then. It's a little annoying.

Not me... try to have a look at the permission settings of your files and warcraft directory... do any other settings get lost?

I only have sometimes the issue that my weapons are not colored at all.

Something must be wrong with mine because it happens every game. 

If you switch weapons and frames just before launching into the void/derelict some times the game doesnt update and you back to what you had before when you finish the mission.

Also, i made a thread about this in the bug section, if you use loadouts your loadout will reset back to A every time.

This must be the problem but I do it like a minute before maybe its not enough time...