Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (May 8)

[DE]Rebecca

Any possibility of reworking Trinity first ability? Many new support frames have been released since Trinity and although she is the best at healing and providing energy to a squad her gameplay hasn't evolved with Warframe, making her sometimes boring to play in a mission. Maybe with a new first ability and some tweaks to her duration and other status she would be more fun to play? I would love to choose her more often, but providing energy has become redundant since we have Zenurik and health isn't really a issue if you put Arcanes on your Operator that heal your frame, which makes me feel useless when playing with her in normal missions. And her first ability has no place in the current Warframe because anything else can do a better job to heal your team. 

Also, any news about Focus and Focus farming? Farming lens, then upgrading them to Greater Lens, then Eidolon Lens (that you need to farm), then Lua Lens (that you need to farm), putting the Lens in a frame or weapon just so that you have to destroy it if you want to switch focus school or just got bored with that weapon/frame is so counterproductive that I never have put any effort in maxing out my focus threes. And doing Eidolons runs for focus isn't my idea of fun either. It would be great if we had more options when it comes to Focus farming, I don't want to destroy my equipment that I worked hard to farm. I just want to have options and the ability to switch things up when necessary. I would even be willing to buy lens with plat if I new my plat wouldn't be wasted. 

Also doing development and production support from home. Serious props to you all at DE. This **** is hard.

Watching you fix the audio last Dev stream was too close to my daily life, but you got through it and so did we. Looking forward to tomorrow.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Time to mention the elephant in the room: Zenurik. Vazarin got hit hard, why has Zenurik gone untouched for these past few years?

I wonder too i haven’t been touched or heard him for a awhile now I miss sanuka 

29 minutes ago, (PS4)IndianChiefJeff said:

Time to mention the elephant in the room: Zenurik. Vazarin got hit hard, why has Zenurik gone untouched for these past few years?

Wtf, stop that!! Lest they will even grind that down and we'll have nothing left!!

Sweet. Ty DE!

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

and hopefully less audio issues!

One thing to bear in mind, during the last stream I saw both people complaining about the audio being too loud, and people complaining about it being too low. In my case it was too low, despite hearing a bit.

Please make it louder. Not for me, but because people can always lower it if they want to. It's hard to hear to what you say if the audio is low at its highest volume setting. I really believe this is a sensible request that would everyone get properly settled in with your stream.

Also, remember that tinkering and testing the sound during the team will always have mixed reception. During last stream no matter what you did there was people complaining. And sometimes you had it good enough just to undo it thanks to mixed feedback on your audio levels.

I do love to hear from the team's work, so it'd be a shame if it was too low this time again. 

Please stay well! :) 

Hey DE, just wanted to say that i love that you guys are doing the small testing with players. Helps with improvements or fixes like RailJack. While i cant experience the same fun as PC for another month or four i like seeing the improvements like bug fixes or Script error fixes. Keep in mind though that there are bugs in game right no that been here for months like eidolons purple health bars to elite sanctuary onslaught tile sets mash up. By working on annoying bugs that players just hate in general like profit takers crazy blue screens galore will be great with the community as it allows players to properly enjoy it.

Can railjacks have attachments that saccrafices a functionality for better stats on one side

Like +dps -Speed

+speed -Armor

+Health -shields 

some thing like that so raljacks feel more unique versus just seeing the same 6060 hp with 1040 shields.  I like my little railjack but i would love t just alter stats like corrupted mods.

vor einer Stunde schrieb [DE]Rebecca:

RemoteStream.jpg.5f207db45ee3594f9415991

.. and hopefully less audio issues!

When will you finally unlock the subtitle in the twitching stream? You can do this in your  TWITCH DEV stream settings.

there is the possibility for real time subtitles.
only [DE] has to activate it

For deaf and served veterans who have become deaf through mission.

it would also be a sign of respect.
for a disadvantaged group

it is really exhausting to read from the lips almost impossible

Why is Machete blueprint still locked behind random login reward?  Can it just be drops from Scorpions or just be a clan dojo research, it isn't that great of a weapon and since it is completely random it sucks if you just keep not getting it.

Can we get the Avionics included as a section in our codex just to help it feel more connected to the rest of the game?

Is it possible to add the Railjack upgrade console from the Dojo onto the Orbiter next to the Syndicate console? I know I'm in a unique situation where instead of joining a clan already made, I decided to make a brand new clan for myself. This has left me stranded and unable to enjoy the rework until I'm able to build the Dry Dock in my new dojo.

So I'd really love it if the option to "Return to Orbiter" was always an option, so that people in my squad could see my Orbiter and use the Railjack Segment / Console if needed.

can't wait to watch!
I have a few questions though.

1.when corpus railjack missions are added, will there be new manufacturers for the wreckage, new levels?]

2. could you give us a general release date for glassmaker/deadlock, next week? next month?

3.will greed tokens be effected by resource boosters?

4.will eidolon shards ever have a use? It gets tiresome having them pile endlessly in my inventory

5.will cryptographic ALU drop in corpus railjack missions?

6.are there plans to add an easier way to get scans of railjack enemies? like an intrinsic or a avionic or something?

7.are there plans to, or will there be trading wreckage between players, and if so, when?

8.when will the command intrinsic be added, and will we be able to farm intrinsic points for it before it is available 

9.will captura scenes from railjack, like orokin derelict, grineer crewship, be added

10.is it a bug that the orokin derelict doesn't provide any reward if hacked after all other objectives are complete, or is it intentional?

11.are there any plans to allow players to farm eidolon without leaving plains, like with exploiter?

Try not to be so hard on yourself, @[DE]Rebecca! The audio issues are just one of those things that all of us have had to fight with on the work-from-home front. You did the best you could to prepare and sometimes shiz happens.

As for tomorrow's Devstream, is there any chance you guys could touch on the reason why consoles couldn't get the later Scarlet Spear hotfixes sooner? With next week's planned update, it's looking like we're going to be waiting until the event re-runs to experience it with the full range of fixes. It'd be an easier pill to swallow if we had some idea WHY the updates are rolled out to us the way they are. The same thing happened with Plague Star earlier this year and the fix for the drone pathing issues - PC got a fix, but it didn't make it to consoles before the event ended. If you could show the console players some love and let us know, it would be much appreciated!

Archived