Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (May 8)

[DE]Rebecca

Hey guys, excited for the devstream, hope y'all are staying safe. Small question; you mentioned earlier in the year that all aura mods will be normalized to 9 drain, like Steel Charge. Is this still in the pipeline? Much thanks in advance!

EDIT: is there hope for any minor hydroid touchups to coincide with the eventual release of his deluxe skin?

1 hour ago, (NSW)SongOfTheSea said:

Focus rework when ? 

When can we assign liches to our railjacks ? would be great for solo players.

Hydroid Deluxe and the other gorgeous ones currently being worked on ?

I had more questions …….

Just get your instrinsics maxed and its easy to solo, even before it got nerfed twice it was easy with maxed intrinsics 😄 You dont even have to max them all, just the remote fixing one lol

I'm having a problem with my gear wheel I've set it to Y to activate it but then when I press it it doesn't work even in orbiter or in a mission so I tried setting it to other keys and it worked. I also uninstalled and reinstalled but that didn't work. Any suggestion on what I should do?

Thank you for touching up Railjack. While I still hope to see Command Intrinsic unlocked sometime in the near future, the initial improvements have been a welcome change.

One odd thought that came to mind is whether or not we'll be able to decorate our spacious Railjack interiors. For some reason, I'm also imagining a combination of the orbiter's personal quarters and the mosaic garden room from the clan dojo. Not sure how that could become a Railjack interior and still allow Tenno to fight their enemies effectively though.

Hi i have few questions

1.When the time comes to face the lotus as sentient are we gonna have the power of choice (kill/save)

2.The enemies Ai is kinda old can we get a little update on it for example diffirent tactic on attacking the tenno like give signal to others to hold position or go around like example

3.Archwing feels forgotten if is possible to make new content for it or atleast Prime some of them like you did with Odonata

4.Matching seems very random high Mastery Rank player gets low Mastery ranks players on medium-high lvl missions (speaking of 50 and above)

5.Rewarding system is giving same rewards no scaling would like to get higher rewards for longer we stay for example i usually do 1-2 hours survival with my friend and for 2 hours staying reward was Ammo Drum

6.Is it possible to make Veterans gears (weapons) that needs atleast Mastery 20 for example and to be hard to get (not speaking of low drop chances) like Grendel for example he was fun to farm and in the same time some challenge and enjoyed it alot

7.What will be next open world theme Infested or Grineer

8.Are we gonna have more Kuva weapons for example Hek,Sobek,Atterax,Cleavers,Grakata and etc

9.Are corpus gonna have something like the Kuva liches for example Amalgam Hunters

10.Is Baro gonna have new things he will bring not talking for weapons (wont refuse some)

Will modular Archwings come alongside the New War and if yes, is there a plan to test with the large test cluster pre launch so that there is more build variety at launch?

Has any thought been put towards modular Archwing weapons?

Thanks.

I personally dont like railjack, i want lore. So i would be super happy for new leverian updates. It makes me bond with frame a bit more and try out new frames. Also glassmaker when??

How much will the digital event be for Tennocon? Same as Digital Goodies last year i hope? Maybe throw up what normally is sold on the store?
Something like Blizzard does during Blizzcon, Pass owners got an exclusive store, discounts or something, i think.

Can we get a controller binding for the tactical menu in railjack? It's a helpful tool but having to press L on the keyboard makes it less efficient.

K-Drives can equip the Vengeful ephemeras but they have no effect, can this be fixed?

Rhino's Iron Skin lately has been losing the FX for it even though it is still active, but I haven't pinned down why exactly.

trade Almost daily is has some toxic or players who don’t understand the supply Vs demand concept. I see people posting old meta rivens that aren’t even the best Groll maxed. Yet, they post for months 1,000-3000+ plat and won’t even accept 200p lower than what they spam all day everyday for months.All because the riven on websites say it’s worth this certain amount. DE please hurry and work on the website that people can go to and input their rivens stats and get a fair rating of what the riven is worth. Some rivens for certain weapons are only good for one specific map or boss and that’s it. The standard is always unrolled new meta rivens start at 1,000 plat until it gets nerfed or it’s been a couple months then it kinda drops. But the trade system is going off of websites live Wts/Wtb stats. EXP::: People see 95% wts while 5% of all platforms or their platform are wtb. So, that should automatically tell them that only a small group of people want that item for less than what the average of WTS is showing, since while supply is almost infinite. But most people don’t get it. back to rivens, technically rivens as of now are truly worth whatever the person selling it thinks it’s worth. However, they get prices off what people say online or websites. So, DE please work on this trade website since most of you are home and working. You all should be able to come up with a system on a webpage to price rivens, mods, prime gear ect. DE i think it’s time you guys expand because it looks like y’all need more employees because all the ideas you've kept saying in past streams are being utilized in other games and then Warframe gets blasted as a game that stole ideas from bigger name titles. you guys have great ideas but seems like the work load is too much for the amount of staff. It’s almost as if y’all have add/adhd and start on a project but stop a quarter way and jump on another project or get distracted with more ideas. Then end up never getting things finished. I know because I’m exactly like that when it comes to doing things. I get distracted or multi task and take on little more than I can handle and end up not getting things done on time or changing things. Anyway, that’s just what I really wanted to say for a while about trade and how it’s ridiculous. People won’t go below 10% on mods that aren’t even locked behind a event and are high in supply. All because of the source they use (example) says average Wts post/wtb post is 30p Wts 90% wtb 10%. Goodluck and stay safe all.

4 hours ago, RougeMagma said:

Any update on TennoCon?

They said they were going to do a full digital tennocon for everyone since it’s cancelled. So, I’m assuming when it’s close to when the even was originally scheduled they will announce if people get to all go to baro and see his entire inventory or still buy a ticket for fundraising purposes and probably have a whole week of watching partners for drops.

4 hours ago, Ktro said:

I personally dont like railjack, i want lore. So i would be super happy for new leverian updates. It makes me bond with frame a bit more and try out new frames. Also glassmaker when??

i would love to have more lore aswell but lets not ignore the rest of the content in the game we have soo many things in this game that no other have

Question for Console team:

Any chance to have Conservation & Fishing put back on the sub-gear wheel.

I don't have Ability Menu button mapping outside of Rail Jack and this Conservation and Fishing, now require me to remap a "hold-eligible" button mapping. (Otherwise I would use a touchpad tap/swipe to be ability menu)

Anxiously awaiting the Chicken animation for Moas, as well as some more Moa precepts. (If no stronger Taxon variant on the future, would love to have Repurpose be Sentinel/Moa eligible)*

If same Chamber for Primary/Secondary Kitguns; akin to a Zaw Strike being used for 2 Melee classes (mainly 1 hand vs 2 hand)...any chance Riven Disposition would be changed to reflect the weapon type rather than just Chamber/Strike?

Will more differentiation of stats be implemented in the future in regards to varying Shield recharge delays and amount of Shields regenerated. (Empyrean opened a concept of something that might work being implemented to Moa stats, Sentinels, and Warframes. Assuming could also apply to modular Archwings)

Wishing to see Zaw, Moa, Kitgun event exclusive parts in the future.

(Wall Attacks need an overhaul or just replaced with an attack similar to Aimed Slam; allowing more fluid control and badassdom)**

Bonus:

I think it would be awesome to see a timeline of Warframe game Mechanic/Visual/UI progression over the years along with how the game size has expanded and more recently condensed.

(Swear the game is smaller now even with PoE, Fortuna, and RailJack then when I originally installed on PS4 back in 2014; astounding optimization and improvements in comparison.)

Ok I don't understand why Excalibur/Excalibur Umbra can't do anything on level 30+ missions with his Radial Javelin.

I'm just now saying something about this because it just got to me because I can't solo missions with him.

Let me elaborate on what I'm saying when I do Radial Javelin on either Excal/Excal Umbra it does do damage but, here's were I get mad it also doesn't do anything, this happens more to Excal

And again I'm saying this now because it just got to me.

(And if you couldn't tell I'm an Excalibur main)

Can you increase the number of available/purchasable loadout slots to match the number of released Warframes (vanilla, non Prime)

Can you at least give us a reply with reasons if it is not possible?

Can you give us a hint at what you're aiming to with the New Player Experience? Will you craft a story mode including old events that are fundamental to understand the whole storyline?

During those periods of development of new content, can you give us new weapons (Tenno Reinforcements) that are already in game? Like the Cadus, or the Corpus Flamethrower

Why did you decide to not release new chambers for Primary Kitguns?

8 hours ago, Nyarllathoteph said:

Wtf, stop that!! Lest they will even grind that down and we'll have nothing left!!

Sorry mate, but if we Vazarin players are going down, we're taking you Zenurik mains with us! 😈

merciless louise belcher GIF by Bob's Burgers

But in all seriousness, right now we just Zenurik, the good school, and everything else. Focus needs serious rebalancing...Again.

Archived