Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Working From Home: Devstreams (May 8)

[DE]Rebecca

During Tennocon 2019, there were a few things that were shown about Railjack that seem to have changed.

- The doors that connected to a room behind the relicary drive have been removed. Will this room return in the form of crew quarters or in some other form?

- The tail section still seems to have a slot, which was planned for defensive systems. Has this idea been scrapped?

Cant Wait to see all the info you have in store for us Tenno.

Also just curious if there's a way to set a prompt on fissure missions that states that other Tenno do not have the 10 reactant required to open a relic. I couldn't tell you how many times I've missed out on items just due to other Tenno in my squad staying on extract. Thank you

Question for Devstream: This issue has been around for a long time... How is it that you guys can program Zenurik's energize dash sometimes not having the energize bubble at the end of the dash, especially when done quickly or not 'concentrate' enough on pressing the buttons?

5 hours ago, magnakoji said:

Can we get a controller binding for the tactical menu in railjack? It's a helpful tool but having to press L on the keyboard makes it less efficient.

Controller options for the RJ abilities too?!

I might just be missing the bindings.  It allows for an option to cycle through the abilities, but not a button to activate them?

1 hour ago, kyori said:

Question for Devstream: This issue has been around for a long time... How is it that you guys can program Zenurik's energize dash sometimes not having the energize bubble at the end of the dash, especially when done quickly or not 'concentrate' enough on pressing the buttons?

I think it used to work for me 100% of the time when I did not have the dash speed waybound ability yet, but now that I do I need to travel a certain distance for it to pop a bubble, so I always jump up and aim down+front before I do a dash to get the bubble. Maybe if you could confirm that this indeed how to recreate it, we could be sure the bug is caused by the waybound speed and we could suggest fixing it.

Looking forward to the stream, hopefully I won't forget since it's always in the evening for me!

Sentients always were the odd-one-out Faction of everyone having Status Immunity. Now that they're becoming more and more common, and we've had the Status Rework, when are the Sentients getting their Status Immunity removed, at least partially?

Speaking of Status, some Elemental Types remain limited in their usefulness (many would point at Gas) and Viral has just replaced Corrosive as the undisputed king. Should we expect another tweak of this system anytime soon-ish?

11 hours ago, MusicGames said:

Hi i have few questions

1.When the time comes to face the lotus as sentient are we gonna have the power of choice (kill/save)

2.The enemies Ai is kinda old can we get a little update on it for example diffirent tactic on attacking the tenno like give signal to others to hold position or go around like example

3.Archwing feels forgotten if is possible to make new content for it or atleast Prime some of them like you did with Odonata

4.Matching seems very random high Mastery Rank player gets low Mastery ranks players on medium-high lvl missions (speaking of 50 and above)

5.Rewarding system is giving same rewards no scaling would like to get higher rewards for longer we stay for example i usually do 1-2 hours survival with my friend and for 2 hours staying reward was Ammo Drum

6.Is it possible to make Veterans gears (weapons) that needs atleast Mastery 20 for example and to be hard to get (not speaking of low drop chances) like Grendel for example he was fun to farm and in the same time some challenge and enjoyed it alot

7.What will be next open world theme Infested or Grineer

8.Are we gonna have more Kuva weapons for example Hek,Sobek,Atterax,Cleavers,Grakata and etc

9.Are corpus gonna have something like the Kuva liches for example Amalgam Hunters

10.Is Baro gonna have new things he will bring not talking for weapons (wont refuse some)

There will be more Kuva weapons and I think Steve did say awhile back that the next "open world" was infested. Baro will have new things as well just gotta wait.

Also DE when can we expect Glassmaker/Deadlock and Protea? When can we also expect a revisit of older game modes to better rewards EX: Survival to have better rewards for longer runs and im not saying like giving Endo but nice rewards like some rare mods, or depending on the mission lvl or area to drop Arcanes of Bronze~Silver quality or Rare/wanted relics? 

During 2019 tennocon railjack demonstration, Steve aspirationally mentioned "lifting the whole" through the railjack system. Is it still part of the agenda and if it is, what could be the timescale for it to be implemented ? If it is not, is there a vision for railjack to exist as something other than another content island ?

4 hours ago, This_Guy_Steve said:

I hope an Ash REWORK that is Actually really good will come with Ash deluxe if not THEN NO ONE WILL NOT BUY IT

I don`t think Ash needs a rework just a revisit but I do agree that he needs a lookover to improve all his abilities including blade storm.

19 minutes ago, (XB1)Th3BelovedSaint said:

For Railjack, I would like to see a Tailgunner turret. Maybe also give this post a Countermeasures capability as well

LOVE to see the above implemented; so the fourth tenno, if they don't feel like just sitting on the forge all mission or going out to archwing some fighters, can actually do some asswhuppin along with the pilot & two waist gunners from the "safety" of the railjack.  Easy way to deal with it gun-wise? Use nose gun for tail (same as the side turrets are paired).  Natch.

Regardless; most of the questions i'd have asked have already been addressed by earlier posts.
See you on-line @ 2pm Eastern🤘😎🤘

Archived