rayeno2t
quasigood

Titania Prime Access Winners:

Spoiler

TWITCH: 
doubledeathman25

Ultimate Portal Trickshot Contest Winners:

Fan Art:

See you tomorrow for our next From Home Devstream!

10 minutes ago, UnderFiend said:

Unfortunately I missed this one. For I and others who missed it, what was the drop? Thanks!

1 Riven Sliver. IE: 1 common reward from a Requiem Relic that you otherwise would have passed over for almost anything else that dropped. xD So you didn't miss much. Don't worry.  

Since Ash was used on the stream I will mention it here. As much as Ash is my main frame, he needs to be looked at again.

The 1st ability is only good with its augment. Augments should be used as an option and not coz the ability on its own is bad, the 2nd ability could benefit by having better cc and even through ppl say that his invisible is too short I have no issue with it, the 3rd ability has potential to be so much better just of the concept of teleportation alone and the 4th ability is terrible when it comes to activation speed, it`s too slow and other ppl can take your kills (even in low levels) and even more things that make it bad.

Overall Ash is a contradiction to what DE wants ppl to do in this game.... PLAY AS A TEAM, and that's why he needs a revisit.

Here is a post of a revisit which I hope will be implemented to Ash`s abilities.

Congrats to the trickshot winners.  I have to agree with most of the picks lol.  

The K-drive one was sick.  But I think my favorite was the dude who rescued the prisoner on PoE by portalng all over the place and sniping the guards without landing.  

I hardly use Nova but the amount of control it takes to cast portals while in the air AND jump through them is impressive.  I thought I was leet for being able to jump up walls lol.   

Archived