The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack farming

damongautama

Question

Hello. I have been searching around for a good approach to farming RJ, and haven't found as much as I hoped for. I'm good on Intrinsics, 9 10 10 10, and am now looking for Avionics (Battle and Tactical) and Zetki weapons. Is there a good reference out there, or just ideas on the best places to farm them?

Thanks!

5 answers to this question

1 hour ago, damongautama said:

Hello. I have been searching around for a good approach to farming RJ, and haven't found as much as I hoped for. I'm good on Intrinsics, 9 10 10 10, and am now looking for Avionics (Battle and Tactical) and Zetki weapons. Is there a good reference out there, or just ideas on the best places to farm them?

Thanks!

If you're specifically looking for Avionics and Zekti weapons, your best bet is high level nodes in the Veil.

Gian Point is good for mission rewards, but you won't see Elite fighters around much, which are the ones that drop that stuff.

My recommendations would be R-9 or Ruse.

As someone that maxed it all including all the weapons, and components from all the houses. Your biggest gains will be from running ruse warfield every chance you get. For the rare earth avionics rian belt speed runs. For the saturn avionics although kasio's rest is technically better, ignore it, and farm vand cluster because,"disable the pulse generator(oops wrong game! Turbine!)" has a door that bugs, and will make life painful. The veil drop avionics will all come from ruse warfield. 

Edited by Nichivo

Avionics drop from different fighters. So it's not enough to run veil missions when you want something that only drops from kosma or gyre fighters (earth and saturn, respectively). For those, check your codex or the wiki to see which avionic you're looking for and which enemy drops it. For components and armaments, your best bet will be gian point since it doesnt have other points of interest.