Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How Do You Guys Feel About The High Chances Of Just Getting Credits As 5Min Reward In Survival?

mcryseria

So I've been doing Survival for 3days now and there seems to be a very high chance/probability of just getting credits every 5min interval reward. May it be OD or Void Survival. Personally I find this very disappointing, it would have been nice if the credits were at least 5-10k instead of a measly 1-3k.

Edit: Just to clarify credit cache are rewarded every 5mins interval, not specifically the 5min mark (5mins, 10mins, 15mins and so on). 

Edited by mcryseria

5 minutes are a piece of cake, frankly they should do the same with defence.

I think you misunderstood. You can be rewarded w/ credit cache every 5mins, not just the 5min mark. You can have this as a reward even though you're over 30mins.

Edit: At least to my experience.

Edited by mcryseria

Even then, credits are like a punch in the face. I can't spend nearly as much as I earn, why would I want even more credits? I'd rather have a random uncommon or rare mod. Even if I don't need it, I can still use it for transmutation (and get rid of some credits at the same time).

Are you saying that they added simply more rewards than they were before? I thought credits replaced the 5 min mark rewards. In this case it is great to simply have more.

No it's not, it means the tables are diluted. Also you can get credit cache rewards in void survival too.

As for topic, It makes me not want to play survival.

It's a joke that we can even get common mods like Steel Fiber at 20 min marks and so on. The chance is rediculously high too.

5-Parry

10-Credits

15-Key

20-Parry

25-Parry

30-Hellfire

This is supposed to be Tier 3 Rewards.

Nice!

Edited by vash2pid

I think the credit rewards at the 5 and 10 min marks are fine due to the assured key reward at the 15 min mark. But the rewards at the 20 min mark and later could use some improvement, right now I don't see any reason to go beyond the 15 minute mark, better to jut restart for another key after 15 minutes. With the current rewards going beyond 15 minutes is a waste of time

I think the credit rewards at the 5 and 10 min marks are fine due to the assured key reward at the 15 min mark. But the rewards at the 20 min mark and later could use some improvement, right now I don't see any reason to go beyond the 15 minute mark, better to jut restart for another key after 15 minutes. With the current rewards going beyond 15 minutes is a waste of time

People that don't have Ammo mutation mods have a chance to get them at 20min mark and up.

5-Parry

10-Credits

15-Key

20-Parry

25-Useless Mod I can't remember

30-Parry

35-Hellfire

This is supposed to be Tier 3 Rewards.

Nice!

Doesn't it also depend on enemy level?

So if you are doing Mercury you shouldn't expect awesome stuff.

But i did just do Mercury a couple of times and did get two of the ammo mutations mods.

I got all of them and ranked them to max so they are useless to me but folks have been asking for this stuff for a bit.

But i did just do Mercury a couple of times and did get two of the ammo mutations mods.

I got all of them and ranked them to max so they are useless to me but folks have been asking for this stuff for a bit.

30 min on Europa and Eris survival maps. The rewards are diastrous.

Edited by EversorMetus

Yes, credit rewards are bad and at least disappointing, especially when we have no idea what the drop tables are.

Doing more than 30 minutes of t3 survival on Eris and getting 4k credits at 20 minutes was more than disappointing.

Also, in 1 of my 3 runs I did yesterday, I didn't get any of the "guaranteed" void keys, but some credits and Stabilizer. (It was a 30 minute run again)

At 25mins the mob level are already 70+, the rewards should be Tier 3 by then but you still get Parry.

And is not Apollodorus, its Ara on Mars. I know its still start at T1 but at 20m is the third reward tier.

Does that mean that third reward tier still includes the first reward tier mods and Credits, that's just lame.

Edited by vash2pid