Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kuva Fortress Blown Holes Missing. Trapped.

Yeah kind of confusing but in Kuva Fortress missions there are holes blown in certain areas for players to go through. Just a few minutes ago I was in a mission where there was no exit. Other players went through blown holes but there was none on my screen. Luckily there was a nova who created a portal through a small opening for me to walk through. 

Saved a video of it but don’t know how to post those videos. But it definitely is an issue for such a maze like map layout.

share it to youtube, then grab the link and post it in forums.  

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I Have a similar bug...    Last night I was trying to run Reliquary Fissures.   It was a mobile defense at Kuva Fortress(I guess like all req fissures lol).  There is that looong bridge with a two player door at the end......   Sometimes it only takes one guy to blow it up,  most of the time it takes 2 people to use the consoles.   In mobile defense the first console is right before that door.   

People would use the consoles to pop the door and I could see them and enemies go right through it.   But on my screen the door was shut and I could not get past it.   I jumped, I slided, I went operator and dashed, I walked backwards lol,  I used /unstuck.  Could not get past the door.   That prevents me from picking up reactant because none of the enemies on my side of the door would turn.  So I could do nothing but abort.   This happened several times with different squads.