Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PvPvE idea- team competition

_Euphoria_

Sorry if this idea has been brought up before, but I can’t help but keep thinking about this. 
I know most people dont like the idea of fighting other frames and tenno directly, but what if there was a “kill more enemies, complete this objective faster” type of pvp mode where 2 teams compete against each other real time while not actually fighting each other. 
If the rewards were satisfactory, I believe it could be very fun and “end game” worthy

what do you guys think?

It's been brought up before numerously and the normal forum response is to shut it down and just keep the stagnant status quo for Conclave PVP by both the PVE and PVP portion of the vocal community on hanging out here.

Where I sit' I'm just like experiment, ...What do you have to lose? Well beyond some dumb notion that the little fiefdom will somehow be damaged beyond the scope of history and humanity going by some the essays they'll write to tell as how it's a bad idea and the better idea is to just not do anything at all except to do more the same thing that has left the importance of Conclave relegated to the only true battle...the one on the forums.

Edited by (PS4)FriendSharkey

7 hours ago, DogeManX said:

I would love for this to be in the game. Destiny 2 has a similar mode called gambit which consists of basically killing mobs, gathering points, and invading. And so far, it's been quite the success.

Apples and oranges though.  Destiny has no real variety compare to warframe.  You come built a certain way, you play a certain way, or you lose...PERIOD.  

8 hours ago, Chappie1975 said:

Apples and oranges though.  Destiny has no real variety compare to warframe.  You come built a certain way, you play a certain way, or you lose...PERIOD.  

Obviously destiny doesn't have the same power fantasy warframe does so the gamemode wouldn't translate nearly as well. However, I bet that there could be ways in which to create a system where nuke frames arent the only options.

2 hours ago, DogeManX said:

Obviously destiny doesn't have the same power fantasy warframe does so the gamemode wouldn't translate nearly as well. However, I bet that there could be ways in which to create a system where nuke frames arent the only options.

So...not warframe then?

19 hours ago, DogeManX said:

I would love for this to be in the game. Destiny 2 has a similar mode called gambit which consists of basically killing mobs, gathering points, and invading. And so far, it's been quite the success.

It really isn't, gambit is not a popular game mode in destiny. There are many threads like this either via the official destiny 2 forums or other 3rd party sites.