Goodbye to the Lepus Headgear & Spring Step Ephemera

EasterBunnyNova.png

Dear Tenno!

As we bid adieu to Spring we must also say farewell to the Lepus Headgear and Spring Step Ephemera. Our Easter celebration items will be hopping away today at 3:30 PM ET on all platforms! 

Fret not Tenno, both items will be sure to make their way back next spring!

4:53 EST - Update: The Headgear & Spring Step Ephemera have hopped down the rabbit hole and departed across all platforms!

• Like 5

Which is why I didn't even equip any of it. Now I'd have to go back to any frame that had easter stuff and replace it by permanent cosmetics.

I still agree with the measure and it's reason to exist, nonetheless.

• Like 1
Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Totterson said:

So when are y'all taking away my bat ephemera then?

They won't as you earned it through a mission.

A single credits isn't much of a big deal... (It is kindof annoying for hoarder like me tho, but I understand why it's removed (Unlike Christmas decoration in the middle of July in my neighborhood ...))

HOWEVER!!! I understand people frustration, I wish I could keep it at all time too even tho it's a very simple ephemera: I find it very pretty at all time anyways.

So many mixed emotion to be had..!*

Edited by KittyKath
  • Like 3

I wouldn't mind if they took away the palettes either seeing as I didn't expect or want the Beach palette to appear before Classic and Classic Saturated yet those stick around despite not "earning" nearly half of them.

If it came to simply earning cosmetics thru a low level mission versus dropping 5k on them in the market being the difference between temporary and permanent acquisition I don't see that big a difference since I earned the 5k while doing the bat ephemera mission. 

Imagine having the option to equip seasonal cosmetics all the time that show up on client side only or/and for people who have that option turned on :thinking:

Yeah, but why? What's the difficulty of keeping these seasonal cosmetics available to use all year round once acquired? Everyone else gets to keep their festive cosmetics, why can't we? Is it something to do with some bs copyright? Why not just slightly change them to fit the lore and still be an in-universe version of the holiday? Like, I dunno, the Tennoster Kavat (who obviously has to be bright pink) that hides Rainbow Endo for good boys and girls of the Origin System to find and make a wish at or something along those lines. We got the Winter Solstice and Tennobaum cosmetics that we can use in reference of Christmas, why can't we have that for Easter too?

• Like 2
Posted (edited)

would be nice if we really got to keep these.

honestly though we were actually going to keep them, but it's a shame they're gonna be gone.

why can't we have more permanent items like the lepus headgear? i like the idea of being able to have a permanent hat we can all wear on our warframes, say if you're a collector and managed to earn something really rare and cool.

c l e m ' s lil' grenades or a grineer helmet's facemask taped onto our character's faces.

building on top of this feature would be awesome.

(edit; :clem:)

Edited by Blitzen.Arti
clem

If they don’t take them away they need to make new seasonal stuff all the time, that eats up time down the line.

1 week from now nobody cares theyre gone

11 hours ago, MacKerris said:

Considering how you treat other holiday items and then this....you're just jerks

Relax use they're just Bunny ears. if they want to take back cosmetics that cost one credit so be it. be glad the let you keep the pallets.

does it suck? very much.

is it a big deal? not at all.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, (PS4)Michal_576_ said:

Relax use they're just Bunny ears. if they want to take back cosmetics that cost one credit so be it. be glad the let you keep the pallets.

does it suck? very much.

is it a big deal? not at all.

Oh I'm relaxed. I don't normally use these particular items. But then my emotional state has nothing to do with DE's behavior.

Christmas stuff? We get to keep.

Day of the Dead? We get to keep.

Easter? Nope and without a believable reason. Let the people that want to play with bunny ears have them.

• Like 1
On 2020-05-08 at 1:39 PM, [DE]Marcus said:

EasterBunnyNova.png

Dear Tenno!

As we bid adieu to Spring we must also say farewell to the Lepus Headgear and Spring Step Ephemera. Our Easter celebration items will be hopping away today at 3:30 PM ET on all platforms! 

Fret not Tenno, both items will be sure to make their way back next spring!

4:53 EST - Update: The Headgear & Spring Step Ephemera have hopped down the rabbit hole and departed across all platforms!

Can we pay to keep it? 

3 hours ago, MacKerris said:

Oh I'm relaxed. I don't normally use these particular items. But then my emotional state has nothing to do with DE's behavior.

Christmas stuff? We get to keep.

Day of the Dead? We get to keep.

Easter? Nope and without a believable reason. Let the people that want to play with bunny ears have them.

but you're mad over literal bunny ears, wipe off that salt and chill. For de doesn't want the bunny ears in game then no bunny ears.

• [DE]Helen unpinned and unfeatured this topic