Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Feedback/Discussion on the deluxe skins shown on devstream

GPrime96

Qr2G9a9.jpg?1

After i saw this Skin the first time, i hope at a later time the Skin would stay with the original structure since the sticc part makes Garuda not as, sexy i guess. But the result didn't turn out the way i wanted to be because the Skin stayed with the same design. I like the extra edginess they added to Garuda but the sticcness would be my concern on buying this Skin since her Tennogen follows the same structure (like the Successor and Tiamat Skin). This is also from someone who loves Garuda to death, has been my main for over a Year straight.

Edited by Letter13
Title Adjusted
  • Like 5

5 minutes ago, HeartPurity said:

I can tolerate with the skinny weird body but what about the doggo's ears hanging beside her head? That is just so weird, she is like a thin bald skeleton with hush puppies' ears flapping.😯

They're probably the Cloth that hangs down from Garuda's Helmet but that part do look weird though.

12 minutes ago, kyori said:

Also... Khora deluxe is pregnant! lmao

Out of all the Frames, Khora probably got the thiccest deluxe. 

• Like 1

I feel the same. The details on the skin, on her claws are amazing. I LOVE it. But the fact that they turned Garuda into a skeleton is a HUGE turn-off. I get that deluxe skins are supposed to change stuff around ... but this? Nekros looks thicker than this! 🤪 

I am not asking for a thicker Garuda, hell no. Just ... Let's put it that way: I am willing to bet that the new Nova deluxe sold better than the first one she got. And guess why? Because people are not spending money on something that turns something beautiful ugly. Period.

I am still willing to give it a shot, to wait until I see it personally infront of me, ingame ... but right now, I feel like I will stick to the Successor skin. Garuda is a Warframe that bathes in the blood of her enemies. Why should she be starved of the thing that drives her and gives her (quite literally) energy? Not a fan.

• Like 4

Yeah not that i dont like it but she indeed seems a little to skinny. Like the blade tho ^.^ 

21 minutes ago, kyori said:

Not sure where the boobs went. lol

This looked like chroma without his dragon cover. lol

Also... Khora deluxe is pregnant! lmao

Yeah the size of Khora is quite different from what we are used to but i really like the decoration they are amazing ^.^ 

18 minutes ago, JCDenton63 said:

All I can see is beaitful rebb

Hey ^.^ Look who it is my favorite phrasing guy !

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AndrejDelaney said:

I feel the same. The details on the skin, on her claws are amazing. I LOVE it. But the fact that they turned Garuda into a skeleton is a HUGE turn-off. I get that deluxe skins are supposed to change stuff around ... but this? Nekros looks thicker than this! 🤪 

I am not asking for a thicker Garuda, hell no. Just ... Let's put it that way: I am willing to bet that the new Nova deluxe sold better than the first one she got. And guess why? Because people are not spending money on something that turns something beautiful ugly. Period.

I am still willing to give it a shot, to wait until I see it personally infront of me, ingame ... but right now, I feel like I will stick to the Successor skin. Garuda is a Warframe that bathes in the blood of her enemies. Why should she be starved of the thing that drives her and gives her (quite literally) energy? Not a fan.

Highly agree. I'm one of those that went for Nova's Deluxes and prefer the second one, that one can look like Nova's wearing a Bikini with the right colors because of how they created her design. I can't imagine how much DE would gain if they gave Wisp a Deluxe (unless they really want to hide her booty).

• Like 1

vor 1 Minute schrieb (XB1)Skippy575:

Khora is another Liger skin, and I believe they did the Nidus one.

Personality I haven't been a fan of a lot of deluxe skins recently. 

I always thought the "Tennogen beats Deluxe" thing was a meme but I'm starting to see why thats said now

• Like 7

Heyho^^
If you want to discuss/share your thoughts about the upcoming  Deluxe skins, pictures are always helpful 😄 
Soooo here you go, fresh out of the latest devstream/homestream:

Khora:

Spoiler

chrome_NvJYXOor9l.pngchrome_1a5VxZBsFM.pngunknown.png
(Floating cat is best cat)

I like the helmet a lot!I think (and really really really hope) with the right colouring her "belly" will look nice too...Sooo yea, will probably use the helmet, and maayyyyybe the rest with other colours^^'

Ash:

Spoiler

chrome_V4JpU5fHg4.png
WS0QkGm6lThS104F8FiWCAqDeQEoUlYX5dNTDTttQosexznMCOUDuHJlQ6goQybdxswkkvvtGRCUSwxQmes3pAnsTBuRCNHCdANDRNN9PGSK8r9Ly8REWDqs0rcmt9UB4pEhiNyF

Looking forward to the Ash-Skin. I liked that one

Garuda:

Spoiler

5eEX1FFzl4hToZ4u51LcN_MQ5Df9lZtA09M84Jx2pFsDtx9s0lRIpN_sV1Sk7M2TQzfk7sQc3rBmnT10mmMqVZfdKtwyGxfgz-mRD8vvINaFMBk6Kzoz4e00MA50_C2ecDePxZ_U

I mean...sure, why not? Strange colours and weird helmet I guess but this can work. I like the fancy claws.

Edited by Fabpsi
~penguins
  • Like 3

9 hours ago, Fabpsi said:

Heyho^^
If you want to discuss/share your thoughts about the upcoming Khora-Deluxe skin, pictures are always helpful 😄 
Soooo here you go, fresh out of the latest devstream/homestream:

Spoiler

chrome_NvJYXOor9l.png
chrome_1a5VxZBsFM.pngunknown.png

(Floating cat is best cat)
I like the helmet a lot. I think with the right colouring her "belly" will look nice too...Sooo yea, will probably use the helmet, and maaybe the rest with the right colours^^'

That beer belly and long neck.... 😵

• Like 4

Will have to double check the dev-vod when I get home. Deluxe skins have been a bit hit and miss with me but from the pics in this thread its looking like a solid miss and knora is my favorite frame. *sigh*

• Like 5

The New Garuda skin I can live with, It has an emaciated starving vampire kind of feel to it that I can totally go with, and make a half decent fashion frame out of.

New Khora seems to be Grendel's  younger oh so less attractive sister trying to make herself more beautiful with a fancy dress and failing badly in the process.

Honestly though, as much as I'm a fan of Ligers work. It's always seems to lose so much when moved from paper and into the game. 

• Like 2

vor 5 Minuten schrieb (PS4)PoKerZ2017:

That beer belly and long neck.... 😵

yeaaa.... I really hope if you change the colour to something darker that the belly will magically disappear xD

It's the legs on the khora one i don't like looking at. They don't feel proportional, especially with the thorn stuff thickening the rest of the body.

Kind of annoyed they are doing yet more deluxe stuff for frames that already have it (ash.) Where are the deluxe skins for frames that don't have them yet. (would really like to see a zephyr one,)

• Like 6