The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

About that Khora Deluxe skin...

Liam

Question

When will this skin be released? Now that we know Ash new deluxe skin comes when Nightwave:Glassmaker comes out, when does the Khora Deluxe skin comes out? 

And when do you think it will be released? SS1jxzA.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, (XB1)Rystat said:

also y'all should see this post 

Yeah i knew she wasnt bad at all, always liked this skin, even before the devstream and during devstream as they said it was a WIP. Thanks for sharing this in here. 

• Like 1

On 2020-05-10 at 6:07 AM, Crimson_Rain72 said:

I think they were referring to the skin, not Khora herself.

Well you got it tenno. Her art design is good(really good, i'm also a designer too) but when her deluxe skin review she just look bad something wrong around her belly.

To be fair i will get to the point, at her art design her body is balance (look neat) the shoulder, the chest, the arms/legs, head are really Normal like everything is can't go wrong as a female ninja space killer things. But when her actual  design her body looked like a abnormal titan. I'm not a hater but try to compare to other deluxe skin of other female or male warframe you can see all of their Body proportions are "normal" which follow what we think what they should be* but about new khora skin review in her actual design... too bad it hard to enjoy her skin ( still not mention about about people who like her looked as well.. they got nothing wrong about their tasted and they got their own opinions)

Edited by Sister_Lily
  • Like 2

On 2020-05-28 at 8:17 AM, (XB1)EPOSSTYLE said:

I'm just going to say it. This is not khora nor does it match her theme...failed! This is saryns skin...who is the curator at DE...this is tone def

Meaning with a deluxe skin is it aint ment to "look like" a frame. Its about being a unique skin.

Deluxe = overdesigned garbage
Who seriously wants to be a giant walking rock?
Or look like chinese mythology threw up on your frame?
Or... whatever the hell this is supposed to be.

Easy pass, I'll wait for prime.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Tekkarath said:

Who seriously wants to [...] look like chinese mythology threw up on your frame?

cry crying GIF

I still think it can be good though... The weirdness can be caused by a very unfortunately chosen animation set, Khora's posture just makes this skin look all kinds of bad.

• Like 1

Khora is my main frame. Been waiting and waiting for delux... but if it looks in game as bad as it did on the Dev stream....

The only thing that might save it, Venari Delux's appearance and the hope I can switch her without switching Khora if it's good.

On 2020-06-03 at 2:59 AM, Zikkie said:

Meaning with a deluxe skin is it aint ment to "look like" a frame. Its about being a unique skin.

Terrible logic...without theme and congruence you lose sight of the purpose. Difference is good no qualm there. But why not just throw in master chief with Mickey mouse boots...its different?

Please, I beg you. For the love of the Void and Lotus. PLEASE DO NOT RELEASE THIS SKIN! I love Khora, and main her on every mission. I have been hoping for a new skin but this........... this ain't it my guy! Props to the creator for being so artistic but this does not in any way fit Khora. Not really sure why they went with the old lady at the royal wedding look. Personal opinion. Please find a better looking skin that does not look like it was meant for another frame made by the British Sentients.If you do release this skin, not that I mean a damn to you, but I will not be getting it. I do hope you plan on releasing more for her. 

Thank you.

Wolph

• Like 3