Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Plat. discount plz DE

Lord_Lavits

I know this wont likely happen but I just want a plat. discount so I can feed my family of starving frames.

50% would be amazing, I would totes be able to afford the biggest plat pack if it were half off. 

Please DE login Gods( or staff) grace me with your loving embrace of discounted plat.

Oh how I love your game so. 

Yours truly. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (NSW)Rastuasi said:

Please DE, eat only one meal a day so we can get a plat discount! If plat is so important, just go farm relics or go deliver some pizzas on the side for the other half.

Don't be mean, my frames are starving and need plat to eat. (this is supposed to be a funny/satire post chill out)

• Like 1

There's a few things to take into consideration:

- Tennocon is coming soon, you'll probs get 500 or so plat from that if you buy the ticket + a load of extras

- A lot of it's luck, the 75% discounts are the best (had 3 this month)

- If you go away for a couple of months, you usually get one when you first come back (good if you burn out)

- Plat discounts are defo worth it, more for you than the devs - when it comes to supporting the devs, the access packs are best

Good luck man, there are plenty of ways to earn plat anyway, you've be fine in no time!

vor 24 Minuten schrieb Lord_Lavits:

I know this wont likely happen but I just want a plat. discount so I can feed my family of starving frames.

50% would be amazing, I would totes be able to afford the biggest plat pack if it were half off. 

Please DE login Gods( or staff) grace me with your loving embrace of discounted plat.

Oh how I love your game so. 

Yours truly. 

well, what would you want to buy with this plat - in theory -
Asking out of curiosity ^^' Do your Warframes need some slots? Or some Forma? Orokin Reactors or some certain skins?
Would love to see an honest answer 🙂

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

1 hour ago, Fabpsi said:

well, what would you want to buy with this plat - in theory -
Asking out of curiosity ^^' Do your Warframes need some slots? Or some Forma? Orokin Reactors or some certain skins?
Would love to see an honest answer 🙂

Cheers,
Fabpsi~

I was just making a joke because I would love to get lucky with a plat. discount.

If I had a plat discount I would likely purchase some plat just to have it.

I have most of the decent mods, except for some primed mods. 

I don't need the plat, it's just one of those it would be nice if this happened types of thing.

I was just bored and wanted to make a funny post. Some people got offended and others just posted serious comments.

I've played Warframe on and off for maybe almost a couple years now? Overall I think its a fun game and I like what DE is doing to a point.

I actually recently purchase the prime access pack for Titania so yes, I have supported the devs already. 😁

vor 1 Minute schrieb Lord_Lavits:

I was just making a joke because I would love to get lucky with a plat. discount.

If I had a plat discount I would likely purchase some plat just to have it.

I have most of the decent mods, except for some primed mods. 

I don't need the plat, it's just one of those it would be nice if this happened types of thing.

I was just bored and wanted to make a funny post. Some people got offended and others just posted serious comments.

I've played Warframe on and off for maybe almost a couple years now? Overall I think its a fun game and I like what DE is doing to a point.

I actually recently purchase the prime access pack for Titania so yes, I have supported the devs already. 😁

Hey, cool to know, ty for the answer!
I thought you were in desperate need for certain stuff, that's why i asked ^^
Nothing wrong with praying to the dev-gods / rng-gods. It can't hurt 🙂  Good to hear that you are enjoying the game - hope you will have even more fun with the upcoming updates!

I find on pc plat is just not as useful. I can't buy tennogen stuff with it like console so it just sits for when i need potatoes, slots, trades, etc.

If my pc account was as progressed as my ps4 account plat would be even more useless.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2