Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Invitations to Clan Dojo sometimes causes player to spawn stuck in Railjack

Jupitertree

When inviting someone to a Clan Dojo players will sometimes spawn in the rail jack present in the dry dock unable to exit. Has occurred several times on the latest patch over different play sessions. Having the person that was invited leave and then rejoin from another invite has always resolved the problem. Additionally, fast traveling is apparently an effective way to get out as well. Occurs regardless of whether or not I used or interacted with anything railjack related in that play session.

I'm not sure how to reproduce the bug, but it may have something to do with being in a larger clan with players coming and going from rail jack missions.

The only other reference to this issue appears to be here:

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1179887-players-invited-to-dojo-keep-spawning-on-my-railjack/

Edited by Jupitertree
Grammar & Fast Travel Fix
  • Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Up;

This is happening every day ; several time a day.

Lot of guest player is teleported onto the railjack when I am inviting them for a trade and they are not apparaing on the trading menu. This can be always solved by asking them to "Fast travel to any dojo room" but comon.. this is frustrating and annoying because you never know if they are waiting, stuck in the railjack or if they are still on a loading screen or if they didn't enabled the "2FA" (yes, it happens with some new players), or whatever..

Isn't it possible to make a fix for this ? Trading is, I think, an important part of the game for a lot of players and deserve to work as smooth as possible.

I am in a ghost clan with two other active members and I have been having this issue for a while now. It makes trading a mess and I often feel like I am wasting people's time because of them not knowing how to get out. As mentioned, you have no way of knowing if they are even in the dojo so you have to wait and guess if they are in there. Sometimes the people I trade with don't seem to have great English so explaining it doesn't always work either.

I hope this gets sorted out sooner rather than later.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Has been a bug for years. It is incredibly annoying. Devs could probably fix it but they are busy fixing dojo skyboxs.

On 2020-05-22 at 3:06 PM, Graptos said:

I'm often the person that enters someone else's railjack when I try to trade, and I can never exit it normally, but I haven't tried to fast travel.

I'm pretty sure 99% of people set their TP up next to the Vault so you can usually Fast Travel there. The bug continues to be an annoyance because low rank players don't know this and can't figure out how to exit the railjack - end result is trading fail and frustrated new players. Like I said, fixing skybox exploits (decoration exploits) takes priority over actual bugs... in fact they just stop acknowledging they exist so there is no more bug, which probably the best stance when your game is colloquially called Bugframe™.

• 1 month later...