The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I used discord's OwO bot on corrupted Vor

-SoH-ViktorD

I decided to OwOify corrupted Vor's monologue and I about pissed my pants laughing.

OwO Wook at them, they come to this pwace when they knuw they awe nut puwe. Tennu use da keys, but they awe mewe twespassews. Onwy I, Vow, knuw da twue powew of da Void. I was cut in hawf, destwoyed, but thwough it's Janus Key, da Void cawwed to me. It bwought me hewe and hewe I was webown. We cannut bwame these cweatuwes, they awe being wed by a fawse pwophet, an impostow who knuws nut da secwets of da Void. Behowd da Tennu, come to scavenge and desecwate this sacwed weawm. My bwothews, did I nut teww of this day? Did I nut pwophesize this moment? Now, I wiww stop them. Now I am changed, webown thwough da enewgy of da Janus Key. Fowevew bound to da Void. Wet it be knuwn, if da Tennu want twue sawvation, they wiww way down theiw awms, and wait fow da baptism of my Janus key. It is time. I wiww teach these twespassews da wedemptive powew of my Janus key. They wiww weawn it's simpwe twuth. Da Tennu awe wost, and they wiww wesist. But I, Vow, wiww cweanse this pwace of theiw impuwity. >_<

• Like 8

18 minutes ago, SneakyErvin said:

Sounds a bit like the guy from Big Bang Theory when I read it in my head.

But I, Vow, wiww cweanse this pwace of theiw impuwity.

That part in particular cracked me up!

I also think he should bring out his Miter for some sawvation.

OMG I didn't think of that, I am dead

12 minutes ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

Is it bad that I read this in the voice of the priest in The Princess Bride?

Lol that's great!

9 minutes ago, nickelshark said:

Yooo that was the best thing ever

8 minutes ago, (XB1)TyeGoo said:

NGL, I wouldn't be mad if DE replaces ALL dialogue in the game with Vor's speech..

Not.

At.

All.

I would not either. I love his speech.

• Like 1