Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[CLIENT BUG] Pets STILL die in Crewship if you're in Archwing during explosion (hotfix 27.4.4)

Casardis

Concerning this patch note:  

On 2020-05-05 at 4:52 PM, [DE]Megan said:

Railjack Changes & Fixes:

• Your Pet Companions will now teleport alongside you when transitioning between different regions in a Railjack mission (ie Omni Recall, Archwing Slingshot, boarding a Crewship via Archwing, etc). 
    • This addresses feedback that Pet  Companions could take many seconds to catch up, or if it's bleeding out, won't catch up at all, thus dying frequently. This also fixes Pet Companions sometimes dying on an exploding Crewship that you’ve already departed from. 
    • A lingering issue we’re chasing is the Join Warp feature not bringing your Pet Companion with you.

The bug hasn't been fixed on CLIENT side. Yes, the pet will teleport to you if you go to another "ground" instance, but if you're in AW while the crewship explodes, your pet still dies. I tested this when I'm host and they don't die (health stays gray and full, and will teleport back to you when you're in a "ground" instance), but when I'm a client, they die just like pre-patch 27.4.3.

Keep an eye on the pet health bar saying DEAD.
https://gfycat.com/remarkablewindybuckeyebutterfly
RemarkableWindyBuckeyebutterfly-size_res

It's not just a UI bug. They don't come back to you even in your Railjack (might respawn a few minutes later, again, like pre-patch 27.4.3).
aBeb7df.jpg

They also lose loyalty (before-after mission)
Wt4OCyy.jpg

mlq6nm6.jpg

Edited by Casardis
  • Like 1