Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Some Ideas Of Mine

-Serhokyan-

Hello tenno, i have been writing down stuff that i think is needed in the game, or some which could make a funny add on.
Here are the ones i have written down:

1- The ability to favourite a mod, weapons, frames, arcanes, etc. As a guy that has it all, it is a bother to scroll through all those stuff that are in the game, i believe this addition can add a nice touch to the game.

2- The ability to take buffs of our choosing in the Simulacrum. It's not a real simulation if we can't simulate the real life factors! SIMARIS WOULD BE PROUD IF THIS WAS IMPLEMENTED!

3- 
A Forma that works similar to the way Aura Forma works - excluding Umbral Polarity from this of course. With all those R10 Mods it's hard making multiple builds for a Frame.

4- A Warframe Short Story: Simaris brain wipes all the entities after they are killed, amidst the crying and screaming (I was partialy drunk when i wrote this down, don't shame me pls).

5- A parkour mini game for the ball form of Grendel. It could be a 3D platformer like those where you take ball and make it reach a objcetive, and maybe have like energy orbs to collect to keep the ball form going, Run out of energy = restart the level?

Funny Discovery: When kavor defectors say "show me the way" they sound like the Ugangan Sonic

• Like 1

1. Using searchbar makes life easier. But im fine with favourite option, just like with colors.

2. This would be nice but this system would need a power strength slider too, because noone really buffs at 100% str.

3. I think that would be a viable new forma, unlike the stance one, that is mostly useless.

4. We already know simaris is literally an insane mad scientist-torturer (i still love him), but im fine with all kind of new lore.

5. Hmmm, i need to check if we can use skills in dojo's player built Obstacle course. If yes, then we already have something like this.

Edited by Savire510

1) The ability to pick up a bounty from the star chart before loading into an open world. One less long loading elevator would certainly help.

2) Fix the simulacrum so it spawns the maximum amount of enemies automatically instead of leaving the survivors. (Who even asked for this?)

3) Give us in session polarization (basically infinite fake forma where it doesn't reset the gears level) with maximum mod slots in the simulacrum for all equipment or at least let us go over the limit. We shouldn't have to have to relevel a weapon to test a different build because the slots don't fit.

Edited by legitname1337